OMG!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-05-12 17:10:58 UTC
This is a gorgeous pic of my Serena.
Oh, the things I would have her to do me would make a longshoreman
blush! My face belongs right there between her blackish thighs.

David
2020-05-12 17:22:17 UTC

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/photo/2015/1215/r36470_800x450_16-9.jpg&w=800

That's good ivory. I like the cost of hotel.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You are just one stoopid fucking asshole.
Doug Laidlaw
2020-05-17 10:23:18 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
This is a gorgeous pic of my Serena.
Oh, the things I would have her to do me would make a longshoreman
blush!  My face belongs right there between her blackish thighs.
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/photo/2015/1215/r36470_800x450_16-9.jpg&w=800
That's good ivory. I like the cost of hotel.
You are just one stoopid fucking asshole.
I thought you wanted to exterminate all blacks. Only male blacks? Make
the eternal Ladies' Night arrive a lot sooner than in 5 000 years' time?