R U boyz at teh Sekret Surplus reading this intercept???
Robert James
2020-02-19 20:49:54 UTC
Comrade SEXWATCH committed a subversive act of "Sluggish Schizophrenia"
Schiff,Pelosi,Nadler are so corrupted and full of hatred for having
been sent packing by the American people, that they are now in
bondage to the devil. The demoncrat's hatred has gone beyond the
point of return. The liberals will not be able to break out of
their despicable evil nature. They are identical to Hitler and his
brown shirts. They know that they cannot regain power except by
force, thus their never ending desire and quest for gun control.
They will never be able to overthrow America by force as long as
there are the over three million AR-15 in the hands of patriotic
Americans.
There only hope would be to assasinate Trump. I hope he is careful cuz
they are crazy enough to try it. Bunch of lunatics
I don't want to get into politics, I am more interested in GeoPolitics;
that being said in the history of the United States - there has been
only one single POTUS that is clearly a paid agent of the Russian
government. And no, it was *NOT* Ronald Reagan. That being said, the
Secret Service might be reading this Usenet post - best not to make any
jokes about assasinating a current head of state... unless you are
talking about Vladimir Putin. I'd love someone to knock the President of
Russia off; that SOB has it comming!
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...

Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2020-02-21 05:20:20 UTC
Post by Robert James
[...]
We don't care if somebody knocks off obama. He's not an
American anyway.
Robert James
2020-03-23 22:09:50 UTC
On 21 Feb 2020 Comrade Anonymous Remailer (austria) committed a subversive
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
We don't care if somebody knocks off obama. He's not an
American anyway.
Yes Barack Obama is an American. He was born in Hawaii, two full years
AFTER it became an offical State! We have his certified copy of the birth
registration. Anyone who believes otherwise is brainwashed by Moscow
Kremlin disinformation, and conspiracy theory NUTCASES like Alex Jones...

... This may still include a certain fact-retarded POTUS on Twitter.
--
My little Boris Badenov needs a good Natasha Fatale...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2020-03-24 03:17:27 UTC
Post by Robert James
On 21 Feb 2020 Comrade Anonymous Remailer (austria) committed a subversive
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
We don't care if somebody knocks off obama. He's not an
American anyway.
Yes Barack Obama is an American. He was born in Hawaii, two full years
AFTER it became an offical State! We have his certified copy of the birth
registration. Anyone who believes otherwise is brainwashed by Moscow
Kremlin disinformation, and conspiracy theory NUTCASES like Alex Jones...
... This may still include a certain fact-retarded POTUS on Twitter.
That birth certificate was officially found to be fake. There was no
reason to manufacture a fake birth certificate if there was a genuine one
on record in Hawaii. The state of Hawaii is a democratic state and they
would not release a copy of obama's birth certificate. The reason was
because there never was one.

Your vile accusations about everyone who is knowledgeable about this
show that you are nothing more than a democrat shrill and a liar like
all of them.
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2020-03-24 15:14:51 UTC
OO OOO OO OOO OO OO O OOO OOO OOO OOOO OOOO
O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O
2020-03-26 19:49:28 UTC
Post by Robert James
On 21 Feb 2020 Comrade Anonymous Remailer (austria) committed a subversive
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
We don't care if somebody knocks off obama. He's not an
American anyway.
Yes Barack Obama is an American. He was born in Hawaii,
Nope.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his
half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya,
not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His
grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the
United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH
IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -This, according to several news sites
and Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg (see video below) who is,
surprisingly, a life long democrat himself. Berg is the former Deputy
Attorney General of Pennsylvania, and he has an impressive background in
his activities as a democrat, but his support for the party seemingly
stops when it comes to his trust in Barack Hussein Obama.
Vincent
2020-03-28 08:55:21 UTC
Post by Robert James
On 21 Feb 2020 Comrade Anonymous Remailer (austria) committed a subversive
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
We don't care if somebody knocks off obama. He's not an
American anyway.
Yes Barack Obama is an American. He was born in Hawaii, two full years
AFTER it became an offical State!
Nope. Fake certificate is not even the type used in that period.
Post by Robert James
We have his certified copy of the birth
registration.
You can suck his black cock all you want...But he is not who he says he
is. Matter of fact there should be a bounty on the SOB.
Post by Robert James
Anyone who believes otherwise is brainwashed by Moscow
Kremlin disinformation, and conspiracy theory NUTCASES like Alex Jones...
You are a Moron that isn't bright enough to see that the damage is being
wrought by the Soros assholes and has very little if nothing to do with
Putin.

I would wonder that sometime in the future we will need Russia as an
Ally to blunt China's moves in the Asian rim.
Apparently you never miss reading them. That makes you a Fan.
(((Robert James)))
2020-06-01 17:42:25 UTC
Post by Vincent
You are a Moron that isn't bright enough to see that the damage is being
wrought by the Soros assholes and has very little if nothing to do with
Putin.
'Meh, I got bored trolling Usenet...
So I decided to troll the ***PAID*** Russian Anon-Nazis on GAB:

https://gab.com/MrRobertJames

I am so God Damn tired of Anonymous; and their cyber-terror pranks...
Mom, I want to play with the big boys!

;)