2600 Meeting New Hampshire info for August 4th, 2023
killab33z
2023-07-21 21:15:20 UTC
We had a great meetup last month with new faces & I invite you to join us
this next month in a few weeks ^_^

On August 4th, come join your fellow granite hackers @ 6:30PM EST on the
first Friday of the month at Grill 603, 168 Elm Street, Milford, New
Hampshire [https://www.grill603.com/]

2600 monthly meetings happen all over the world on the first Friday of
each month. Here hackers, technologists, and lovers of free culture come
together to hang out, discuss, share ideas, share projects, and enjoy
conversation on all aspects of technology.

For more info:
Mobilizon: https://eventos.hispagatos.org/events/2435c695-b78e-4be1-b94d-
d77965dfa635
2600 Meetings Page: https://www.2600.com/meetings

Hack the system!
https://hispagatos.space/@killab33z_og
https://defcon.social/@killab33z
rek2 hispagatos
2023-07-23 16:50:20 UTC
Post by killab33z
We had a great meetup last month with new faces & I invite you to join us
this next month in a few weeks ^_^
first Friday of the month at Grill 603, 168 Elm Street, Milford, New
Hampshire [https://www.grill603.com/]
2600 monthly meetings happen all over the world on the first Friday of
each month. Here hackers, technologists, and lovers of free culture come
together to hang out, discuss, share ideas, share projects, and enjoy
conversation on all aspects of technology.
Mobilizon: https://eventos.hispagatos.org/events/2435c695-b78e-4be1-b94d-
d77965dfa635
2600 Meetings Page: https://www.2600.com/meetings
Hack the system!