(OT) ATTN: Anoncoward - You FUCKED up (again) 0WN IT!
Diesel
2019-04-07 07:08:17 UTC
27 Posts by DuckTurd 'The Mouth Farter' Regarding KILLING!!
I'm more interested in this post of yours. It's one of many of
your repeated smearing posts that you've posted everywhere you
found a post of mine. You doxxed the wrong people and invited
others to participate in it.
When do you intend to flood an apology out and admit you fucked
up? You can also credit me for showing you how you fucked up. [g]
Since you lacked the necessary skill to research the contents of
your post, prior to assuming you had the right dustin, and
proceeded to invite others to come after him, and of course, his
wife.
How many times did you call Staci stupid or something worse for
having married that Dustin? You know, the one you mistook for
being me. The one you called a piece of shit, previously.
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 17:40:42 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Kiddies! Get Your Visa Out For Intelius* - Lookup Dustin
Cook and/or
Wife Stacie Cook
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 06:30:51 +0200 (CEST)
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char
Jackson
Intellius* is where so-called hacker Dumbshit gets his info on
people.
One piece of info on the poster, his ham radio call sign, surname,
etc., and this prick Diesel-Dung gets out his credit card and -
well, the rest is history. He then uses all the paid-for info to
dox another poster in hopes some crazy bastard reading Usenet will
actually attack the poster and his family. He's done this many
times.
http://www.timesnews.net/Obituary/2017/11/04/David-L-Davenport.html
KINGSPORT – David L. Davenport, 77, of Kingsport, entered into
Heaven early Saturday morning November 4, 2017 at his home
following a
lengthy illness.
He is survived by his loving wife Sue Edwards Davenport; children,
David R. Davenport, Kimberly Davenport Flanary and husband Scott;
grandchildren, Ashley Westbrooks and husband Cody, Aiden Flanary;
great grandsons, Mason and Oliver Westbrooks; step-children,
Michael Edwards and wife Sherry, Richard Edwards and wife Marcy,
Debra Cook and husband Mike; step grandchildren, Jeremy Edwards,
Brianna Edwards,
Richie Edwards, DUSTIN COOK AND WIFE STACIE; step great
granddaughters, Caroline and Madeline Cook; brother-in-law, Bobby
Brooks and wife Kathy.
Carter-Trent Funeral Home-Kingsport
520 Watauga Street
Kingsport, TN 37660
(423) 390-8762
---------------------
* https://www.intelius.com/
Intelius Intelius, Inc. is a public records business headquartered
in Seattle, Washington, United States. It provides information
services, including people and property search, background checks
and reverse phone lookup. Users also have the ability to perform
reverse address lookups to find people using Intelius' services
and an address. Intelius, founded by former InfoSpace executives,
was started in 2003.
More at "Wikipedia"
You used an obituary post, again, and stalked the wrong fucking
people in the process. Not only did you target the wrong people,
you invited and encouraged others to do the very same thing. How
many calls do you suppose they got because of you? :-)
Number of posts for each year
1999 = 2
2010 = 3
2011 = 4
2013 = 5
2014 = 2
2015 = 9
2016 = 2
------------
Total 27 posts
27 posts covering a span of decades? WOW! So, what exactly have
you spent years flooding usenet about me for?
Oh, yeah! He's REALLY changed from the vicious VIRUS
WRITING/PASSING/DOXING MONSTER he "used" to be. BULLSHIT!
You wouldn't know anything about it. After all, you LIED about
knowing people familiar with an imaginary arrest.
There are hundreds more of this type of post in which Dustin Cook
aka Raid aka Diesel-Dum speaks of killing or outright threatening
to kill. He's a psychopath.
Wait. You said above it's 27 posts, you counted for each year. Is
your math as bad as your stalking?
And why are you selectively choosing posts written to eagle about
his so called friends coming to pay me a visit? Are you hoping
people just read the posts as is, and don't expect context? You
see, with context, the posts are NOT as you're trying to make them
out to be.
You're a fool if you think people haven't caught onto what you've
been doing. That is, the few people who haven't filtered you
already.
Btw, I'll again remind you that you're using the same services for
the same reason no less as those who exchange underage lewd
pictures of children committing various sex acts. That's right,
you have more in common with kiddie porn traders than you do
anyone else on usenet.
They use the remailers to exchange illicit material without any
consequences for their actions. Just as you use the remailing
services to attack various individuals without having to answer
for anything you've written. Like oh say, the Kiddies get your
visa out posts, encouraging others to stalk and harass a certain
Dustin and Staci Cook. You stalk people with obituary posts. ROFL,
you're beyond pathetic.
I think it pisses you off that I don't require sites like
intellius to do my thing, and asshats like you need them. And even
with them, you still manage to hit the wrong fucking targets.
Asshat is a compliment in your case.
Btw, I included some of the other newsgroups you've previously
abused with flooding; so they can see me hand you your ass over
yet another, mistake you made that you lack the balls to own upto.
You could have caused that Dustin and Staci Cook all sorts of
problems. Don't you feel the tiniest bit bad about getting the
wrong people and encouraging others to go after them?
Just like the subject says, AnonCoward, doer of public justice or
some other nonsense; you totally got the wrong people, and encouraged
others to go after them, multiple times, all over usenet. ALL over
usenet, MULTIPLE TIMES.

You owe them an apology at the very least, wouldn't you agree? After
all, you invited strangers to stalk and harass them. <BFG>

You know what? When I dox, atleast I get the right people, the first
time. I don't place complete strangers who happen to share the same
name as the target in harms way; I do what you don't bother doing -
without the use of any credit/debit cards (as I showed you, which is
why you know you fucked up. ROFL!!!!) so I got you lying about that,
doxing the wrong people, inviting others to fuck with the wrong
people, etc etc etc. GREAT JOB, fuckwit.

What will you do for an encore? :)
--
You can't be a figment of my imagination -- I'd have done a better
job.
Diesel
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 17:40:42 +0100 (CET)
Cook and/or
Wife Stacie Cook
5 May 2018 06:30:51 +0200 (CEST)
[...]
BUMP. muahahaha
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
John McWilliams
2019-04-09 03:10:56 UTC
On 4/8/19 PDT 12:58 AM, Diesel wrote:
doucherie