NSA Targeting Tor Users
Robert James
2020-01-05 07:25:01 UTC
this in alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 12 May 2019 11:56:01 +0000 (UTC)
What about an intrusion detection program. Is that of any use in
detecting this crap?
Try here: https://www.snort.org/
Rob Joyce (NSA/TAO) suggests a using an out-of-band network tap. Great
idea, it has no address on the network, and unlike "Trusted Computers"
(that run Firewall and IDS software) can not be hacked. It's really the
only thing on any network that can be fully "trusted".

Watch:

--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...

EECL
2020-01-05 14:40:42 UTC
http://youtu.be/bDJb8WOJYdA
I use Snort with an external pfSense firewall. It is best to use the pay version of snort. It updates as quick as hourly and only cost $30 per year. Otherwise, the updates are free but the updates are a month old. The pfSense firewall is free and can be run on an old computer that has a second eithernet card installed.
Robert James
2020-01-05 17:55:22 UTC
Post by EECL
Comrade Sycho committed a subversive act of "Sluggish Schizophrenia"
this in alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 12 May 2019 11:56:01 +0000 (UTC)
What about an intrusion detection program. Is that of any use in
detecting this crap?
Try here: https://www.snort.org/
Rob Joyce (NSA/TAO) suggests a using an out-of-band network tap.
Great idea, it has no address on the network, and unlike "Trusted
Computers" (that run Firewall and IDS software) can not be hacked.
It's really the only thing on any network that can be fully
"trusted".
http://youtu.be/bDJb8WOJYdA
I use Snort with an external pfSense firewall. It is best to use
the pay version of snort. It updates as quick as hourly and only
cost $30 per year. Otherwise, the updates are free but the updates
are a month old. The pfSense firewall is free and can be run on an
old computer that has a second eithernet card installed.
Don't forget... Snort and pfSense are running on hardware that contains
either a "SECURED" AMD Platform Security Processor; or a "TRUSTED" Intel
Management Engine. Plus if you can not audit hardware firmware, then
without "secured boot" - your operating system and software are just
lipstick on a pig. China is backdooring physical hardware like a MOFO.
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
EECL
2020-01-05 19:03:37 UTC
Post by Robert James
Post by EECL
[...]
lipstick on a pig - snort will greatly appreciate that.

That is why I have always stayed away from Chicom computers. How anyone buys a Chicom computer, I don't know. China is as corrupted to the core as the Italian Mofia. Anyone buying a Lenovo computer has already given the Chicoms everything on their infected computer. If the US allows Huawei cell equipment to be installed, you can forget keeping anything personal and secure. Unfortunately, there are almost no men and women of integrity left in the world, all they care about is the money.
SEXWATCH
2020-01-06 01:01:03 UTC
Post by EECL
Comrade EECL committed a subversive act of "Sluggish Schizophrenia"
Post by EECL
[...]
May I know what hard evidence you have that Lenovo laptops for example
are infected? Or is that just your assumption?
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2020-01-06 02:14:56 UTC
Don't be naive. Everything electronic that is made in China is infected.
School of Manure
2020-01-10 02:10:07 UTC
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
Post by SEXWATCH
May I know what hard evidence you have that Lenovo laptops for example
are infected? Or is that just your assumption?
Don't be naive. Everything electronic that is made in China is infected.
Unremovable Malware Found Preinstalled on Low-End Smartphone Sold in the US (zdnet.com) 47

Posted by msmash on Thursday January 09, 2020 @01:40PM from the security-woes dept.
Low-end smartphones sold to Americans with low-income via a government-subsidized program contain unremovable malware, security firm Malware bytes said today in a report. From a report:
The smartphone model is Unimax (UMX) U686CL, a low-end Android-based smartphone made in China and sold by Assurance Wireless, a cell phone service provider part of the Virgin Mobile group. The telco sells cell phones part of Lifeline, a government program that subsidizes phone service for low-income Americans. "In late 2019, we saw several complaints in our support system from users with a government-issued phone reporting that some of its pre-installed apps were malicious," Malwarebytes said in a report published today. The company said it purchased a UMX U686CL smartphone and analyzed it to confirm the reports it was receiving.

<https://www.zdnet.com/article/unremovable-malware-found-preinstalled-on-low-end-smartphone-sold-in-the-us/>
Shadow
2020-01-10 12:50:39 UTC
Post by SEXWATCH
[...]
If Malwarebytes found malware, it probably WAS Chinese.
They have an "agreement" not to make any US government malware
public. As do most AV vendors.
Look what happened to Kaspersky when they did.....
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
anon
Do you know od any AVs that find all known malware?
anon
2020-01-10 20:03:04 UTC
Post by anon
If malwarebytes found malware, it probably WAS Chinese.
They have an "agreement" not to make any US government malware
public. As do most AV vendors.
Look what happened to Kaspersky when they did.....
Do you know od any AVs that find all known malware?
Now this is super wierd! Just a few hours after sending the above question, I got this email at my ISP email address:

From: "McAfee Total Protection" <U-***@ulta.com>
Subject: Protect Yourself with McAfee
Shadow
2020-01-10 22:38:57 UTC
Post by anon
Post by anon
If malwarebytes found malware, it probably WAS Chinese.
They have an "agreement" not to make any US government malware
public. As do most AV vendors.
Look what happened to Kaspersky when they did.....
Do you know od any AVs that find all known malware?
Probably fake. If it was trustworthy, it would have read:

"Protect Yourself FROM McAfee"
;)
[]'s
Robert James

http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
Robert James
2020-01-10 23:55:10 UTC
Post by anon
Post by anon
If malwarebytes found malware, it probably WAS Chinese.
They have an "agreement" not to make any US government malware
public. As do most AV vendors.
Look what happened to Kaspersky when they did.....
Do you know od any AVs that find all known malware?
Now this is super wierd! Just a few hours after sending the above
Quotes like this is why I *NEVER* wanted to join Anonymous. I'd rather be
in Scientology, than be "anon"...
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
Shadow
2020-01-10 22:35:55 UTC
Post by SEXWATCH
[...]
Do you know of any AVs that find all known malware?
No.
Chinese AVs MIGHT find US malware, but they probably install
their own ... they've probably come to an agreement though. "I won't
show yours if you don't show mine...."
Eugene Kaspersky said he was sorry, and his products would no
longer detect US government spyware .... that was the last AV I ever
trusted.

PS This is official:

https://www.kaspersky.com/blog/internal-investigation-preliminary-results/19894/

//One of the files detected by the product as new variants of Equation
APT malware was a 7zip archive.
The archive itself was detected as malicious and submitted to
Kaspersky Lab for analysis, where it was processed by one of the
analysts. Upon processing, the archive was found to contain multiple
malware samples and source code for what appeared to be Equation
malware, and four Word documents bearing classification markings.
AFTER DISCOVERING THE SUSPECTED EQUATION MALWARE SOURCE CODE, THE
ANALYST REPORTED THE INCIDENT TO THE CEO. FOLLOWING A REQUEST FROM THE
CEO, THE ARCHIVE WAS DELETED FROM ALL OUR SYSTEMS. The archive was not
shared with any third parties.
Because of this incident, a new policy was created for all malware
analysts: They are now required to delete any potentially classified
material accidentally collected during antimalware research.//
[]'s
Robert James
2020-01-10 23:59:11 UTC
Post by Shadow
[...]
IIRC: Isreal's Unit 8200 already hacked Kaspersky, and was WATCHING
Boris & Natasha lulzing at their T.A.O. pwn.
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
Robert James
2020-01-10 23:53:31 UTC
Post by anon
Post by SEXWATCH
[...]
Clearly you do not fully understand how AVs, and malware signatures
work. The answer is there is no such thing as 100% detection.
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
Robert James
2020-01-10 23:51:00 UTC
Post by SEXWATCH
[...]
Some idot brought his work home from the NSA... he was running a priated
version of MS Office, and did NOT disable cloud upload on his Russian
anti-virus. What is more, the same idot zipped ALL the exploit files,
executable RATS, log files of SWIFT networks hacks; n' m0r3 ...

... AND NO it was NOT Harold T. Martin III. That dude was even WORSE!!!

The CIA's Vault 7 leak was a different story. Some kiddie sicko wanted
to fight da man. Now he is safely in jail. DO NOT F--K with teh gov't.
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
Robert James
2020-01-06 02:51:04 UTC
Comrade SEXWATCH committed a subversive act of "Sluggish Schizophrenia"
Post by SEXWATCH
Post by EECL
Post by Robert James
[...]
I owned a Lenovo laptop... I can assure you they are "infected". The
only good ThinkPads are the old ones ACTUALLY MADE by IBM, that pre-date
Trusted Platform Module chips. Lenovo has continously shipped their
devices with malware pre-installed - though of course you could just
format and install an actual operating system. WE HAVE TO STOP CHINA
FROM STICKING their crappy backdoored chipsets in our 5G network!
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
k0pe
What about /American/ USA-terrorists? We must stop them.
Robert James
2020-01-06 13:24:33 UTC
Post by k0pe
Post by Robert James
I owned a Lenovo laptop... I can assure you they are "infected". The
only good ThinkPads are the old ones ACTUALLY MADE by IBM, that
pre-date Trusted Platform Module chips. Lenovo has continously
shipped their devices with malware pre-installed - though of course
you could just format and install an actual operating system. WE HAVE
TO STOP CHINA FROM STICKING their crappy backdoored chipsets in our
5G network!
What about /American/ USA-terrorists? We must stop them.
I agree. That's why I *NEVER* said anything about NATO backdoors... ...
... Atleast not proper ones, that do not (or atleast actually try not
to) trip over the NOBUS principal.Listen, I want Killer Robots to have a
DARN GOOD killswitch. If that means some Army dude could remotely
activate my webcam and watch me rubbing one off to Ebony Shemale porn...
So the rub n' tug what!

Let's design BETTER backdoors! CVE-2017-5689 gave ANYONE who knew how to
type a NULL PASSWORD access to any vPro machine's Intel AMT.

Keep in mind only some servers and bussiness laptops have Intel AMT with
the exploitable web interface. Yet EVERY Intel machine has badly broken
Intel Management Engine.

Plus since the firmware is out-of-band, you need to get special drivers
DIRECTLY from the OEM that only update on Windows machines. Only a few
IT geeks would even KNOW HOW TO patch their firmware.

;)
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
Shadow
2020-01-06 23:00:17 UTC
On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 13:24:33 -0000 (UTC), Robert James
Post by Robert James
I agree. That's why I *NEVER* said anything about NATO backdoors... ...
... Atleast not proper ones, that do not (or atleast actually try not
to) trip over the NOBUS principal.Listen, I want Killer Robots to have a
DARN GOOD killswitch. If that means some Army dude could remotely
activate my webcam and watch me rubbing one off to Ebony Shemale porn...
Yes, it's on your record.
I'm more into "???(??)".

[]'s
Robert James
2020-01-06 23:32:50 UTC
Post by Robert James
I agree. That's why I *NEVER* said anything about NATO backdoors... ...
... Atleast not proper ones, that do not (or atleast actually try not
to) trip over the NOBUS principal.Listen, I want Killer Robots to have a
DARN GOOD killswitch. If that means some Army dude could remotely
activate my webcam and watch me rubbing one off to Ebony Shemale porn...
Yes, it's on your record.
I'm more into "???(??)".
https://asset-f.soup.io/asset/14423/2022_f6a1_700.jpeg
[]'s
For OPSEC reasons, "Kitty Porn" lovers should cover their webcam with:

I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
Shadow
2020-01-07 01:10:48 UTC
Post by Robert James
I agree. That's why I *NEVER* said anything about NATO backdoors... ...
... Atleast not proper ones, that do not (or atleast actually try not
to) trip over the NOBUS principal.Listen, I want Killer Robots to have a
DARN GOOD killswitch. If that means some Army dude could remotely
activate my webcam and watch me rubbing one off to Ebony Shemale porn...
Yes, it's on your record.
I'm more into "???(??)".
https://asset-f.soup.io/asset/14423/2022_f6a1_700.jpeg
[]'s
I'm into MOTHS. "???(??)" is a MOTH .... a sexy one, too.
I'm no "Kitty Porn" weirdo.
Post by Robert James
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dp0nxRUXUAAfmdO.jpg
Give me a few more years, and offering a "helping hand" will
be all I'm capable of.
[]'s
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2020-01-07 18:18:47 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by Shadow
I'm more into "???(??)".
https://asset-f.soup.io/asset/14423/2022_f6a1_700.jpeg
[]'s
I'm into MOTHS. "???(??)" is a MOTH .... a sexy one, too.
That's not a MOTH, it's Scaly Ron.

Do you feel dirty now?
Post by Shadow
I'm no "Kitty Porn" weirdo.
I should hope not.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Shadow
2020-01-09 16:50:48 UTC
On Tue, 07 Jan 2020 18:18:47 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Shadow
Post by Shadow
I'm more into "???(??)".
https://asset-f.soup.io/asset/14423/2022_f6a1_700.jpeg
[]'s
I'm into MOTHS. "???(??)" is a MOTH .... a sexy one, too.
That's not a MOTH, it's Scaly Ron.
Do you feel dirty now?
I washed Little Johnny and my hands twice with detergent.
I still feel a bit unwell, though.
Should I take antibiotics?
Advise.
[]'s
Robert James
2020-01-09 19:50:20 UTC
Post by Shadow
I washed Little Johnny and my hands twice with detergent.
I still feel a bit unwell, though.
Should I take antibiotics?
Advise.
[]'s
I wash my hands BEFORE I touch my dick; not after...
Yes, I do get weird looks at the men's pisser!
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2020-01-09 21:16:38 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Shadow
Post by Shadow
I'm more into "???(??)".
https://asset-f.soup.io/asset/14423/2022_f6a1_700.jpeg
[]'s
I'm into MOTHS. "???(??)" is a MOTH .... a sexy one, too.
That's not a MOTH, it's Scaly Ron.
Do you feel dirty now?
I washed Little Johnny and my hands twice
I do that. It's a surefire way to clear the washroom.
Post by Shadow
ith detergent.
I still feel a bit unwell, though.
Should I take antibiotics?
Whatever you do don't eat the moth balls.
Post by Shadow
Advise.
[]'s