IN THE WINTERS HERE AT SUNSET CHATEAU
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-07-05 21:53:51 UTC
I prefer to wear Shakra brand T-shirts.
These are heavy weight cotton shirts that outlast the shitty thin ones worn by the vast majority of human filth.
It's really just another way I set myself apart from the common rabble.

Questions?
%
why do you like to chew on the bag of daily cut foreskins
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"why do you like to chew on the bag of daily cut foreskins," says the village idiot, playing with his tiny gherkin.
%
you didn't answer the question only sawed off little tit heads do that
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-07-10 21:36:40 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I prefer to wear Shakra brand T-shirts.
These are heavy weight cotton shirts that outlast the shitty thin ones worn by the vast majority of human filth.
It's really just another way I set myself apart from the common rabble.
Questions?
"why do you like to chew on the bag of daily cut foreskins," says the village idiot, playing with his tiny gherkin.
you didn't answer the question only sawed off little tit heads do that
You wanna chew on my foreskin?
Is that it?
%
why would i chew on your ol lady's face punkaroo
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Childish response noted.
%
of course you noted it because its the only kind of posts you make
Colonel Edmund J. Burke