New Lows for Skype; Microsuck
Robert James
2020-02-04 18:06:00 UTC
Bottom line is Skype is unreliable, dishones and they spy on you.
The only secure/private method of communication is using a shortwave
receiver (broadcasting can reveal your location with an antenna direction
finder)... and encoding the communications with a one-time pad (OTP). Of
course this assumes both; the pad is used only once, and you have a "OPSEC
proof" way to send the pre-shared key.

Privacy and anonymity is dead; if you do naughty stuff on the internet...
everyone will know --- including the enemy --- whoever your enemy is!
(Okay, what was that DOS command Window that just quickly opened up... and
just AS QUICKLY closed, as I was typing this... LOL!)
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...

SEXWATCH
2020-02-05 18:47:05 UTC
Comrade SEXWATCH committed a subversive act of "Sluggish
Bottom line is Skype is unreliable, dishones and they spy on you.
The only secure/private method of communication is using a shortwave
receiver (broadcasting can reveal your location with an antenna
direction finder)... and encoding the communications with a one-time
pad (OTP). Of course this assumes both; the pad is used only once, and
you have a "OPSEC proof" way to send the pre-shared key.
Privacy and anonymity is dead; if you do naughty stuff on the
internet... everyone will know --- including the enemy --- whoever
your enemy is! (Okay, what was that DOS command Window that just
quickly opened up... and just AS QUICKLY closed, as I was typing
this... LOL!)
One of the problems is that all the POPULAR chat programs are hacked. If
you find one that is anon and private, no one else is using it.
Robert James
2020-02-06 19:54:43 UTC
Comrade SEXWATCH committed a subversive act of "Sluggish Schizophrenia"
Post by SEXWATCH
[...]
If you try to have a private chat... in private... without the use of
computers... it would seem like you might have something to hide. So
"they" might become interested enough to sick cameras and/or microphones
down your windows & ventilation shafts. Trust me, I know. "They" will
hire your neighbours on a contract basis to mind-fuck you into
submission, or atleast sobriety. Privacy is dead, so I figure screw
privacy and anonymity. Get me a honeytrap and let everyone watch!
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc
Robert James
2020-02-06 20:09:24 UTC
Comrade Robert James committed a subversive act of "Sluggish
Post by Robert James
If you try to have a private chat... in private... without the use of
computers... it would seem like you might have something to hide. So
"they" might become interested enough to sick cameras and/or microphones
down your windows & ventilation shafts. Trust me, I know. "They" will
hire your neighbours on a contract basis to mind-fuck you into
submission, or atleast sobriety. Privacy is dead, so I figure screw
privacy and anonymity. Get me a honeytrap and let everyone watch!
"They" will also rent the apartment just above you to use as their
surveillance outpost. I fear if I keep saying more about "them", that
"they" will be back... if "those people" ever left... ... ...