Mike Easter and me!
Shadow
2019-04-04 14:13:23 UTC
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 14:19:49 +0100, David in Devon
Robear Dyer told lies about me.
Why don't you "report him to the authorities" ? He'll have a
chance to defend himself and explain why he "lied" about you. And then
we'll ALL know the truth.

There MUST be a good reason you're STALKING him.

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190402160920/http://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
David in Devon
2019-04-04 15:13:02 UTC
Post by Shadow
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 14:19:49 +0100, David in Devon
Robear Dyer told lies about me.
Why don't you "report him to the authorities" ? He'll have a
chance to defend himself and explain why he "lied" about you. And then
we'll ALL know the truth.
He's dead.

Glen Ventura is shown on this page, along with an image of the late Mr Dyer.

http://www.aumha.org/vsop.htm
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Shadow
2019-04-04 16:48:19 UTC
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 16:13:02 +0100, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
Post by Shadow
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 14:19:49 +0100, David in Devon
Robear Dyer told lies about me.
Why don't you "report him to the authorities" ? He'll have a
chance to defend himself and explain why he "lied" about you. And then
we'll ALL know the truth.
He's dead.
Ah. I thought he might be. Which would explain why you didn't
"report him" while he was alive.
Any other dead people you feel the need to call "liars" ?
You must have a list somewhere. Let's see it.

David in Devon
2019-04-04 18:00:18 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Shadow
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 14:19:49 +0100, David in Devon
Robear Dyer told lies about me.
Why don't you "report him to the authorities" ? He'll have a
chance to defend himself and explain why he "lied" about you. And then
we'll ALL know the truth.
He's dead.
Ah. I thought he might be. Which would explain why you didn't
"report him" while he was alive.
Any other dead people you feel the need to call "liars" ?
Peter Foldes. Mike Easter will confirm that! :-)
Post by Shadow
You must have a list somewhere. Let's see it.
No list - Google has it all.
Post by Shadow
Post by David in Devon
I really appreciate that, Alias - even though you found nothing of
interest. Thank you.
Maybe PABear will explain to someone like you why he thinks I'm
special. He has often said "Please don't feed the trolls...especially
/that/ troll".
I stopped worrying about what people said about me on Usenet way
before the turn of the century.
You and me, both!
Post by Shadow
Post by David in Devon
Have you ever visited Aumha (Robear's home territory) and challenged
anyone to a duel over technical matters? You might find *that*
interesting!!
Dave
I assume it's moderated.
It is *highly* policed, but I got a hinky feeling about the place. They
certainly didn't like me asking questions .......... and eventually
banned me and removed all my posts. Fortunately Google has retained many
of them. For some reason I felt that one might go there for help and
leave with more malware than when one arrived. <shudder>
Post by Shadow
That said, PABear can come up with some useful copy and pastes every
once in a while and is well informed regarding Windows Updates.
You are quite right, he does .... and is! He also tells lies - I have
NEVER been banned by *any* ISP.

Thanks for listening,

Dave

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/jFD57TvU_Lw/VJyXmIUAsykJ

=

More than 10 years ago!
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Shadow
2019-04-04 19:01:23 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Shadow
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 14:19:49 +0100, David in Devon
Robear Dyer told lies about me.
Why don't you "report him to the authorities" ? He'll have a
chance to defend himself and explain why he "lied" about you. And then
we'll ALL know the truth.
He's dead.
Ah. I thought he might be. Which would explain why you didn't
"report him" while he was alive.
Any other dead people you feel the need to call "liars" ?
Peter Foldes. Mike Easter will confirm that!
He's obviously OK with what you are doing then.

David in Devon
2019-04-04 19:44:09 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Shadow
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 14:19:49 +0100, David in Devon
Robear Dyer told lies about me.
Why don't you "report him to the authorities" ? He'll have a
chance to defend himself and explain why he "lied" about you. And then
we'll ALL know the truth.
He's dead.
Ah. I thought he might be. Which would explain why you didn't
"report him" while he was alive.
Any other dead people you feel the need to call "liars" ?
Peter Foldes. Mike Easter will confirm that!
He's obviously OK with what you are doing then.
I do believe Mike Easter is truthful, yes. :-)

He doesn't approve of some of my methodology but I think he's well aware
how difficult it is to trip up the bad guys.
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Shadow
2019-04-04 22:01:58 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Shadow
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 14:19:49 +0100, David in Devon
Robear Dyer told lies about me.
Why don't you "report him to the authorities" ? He'll have a
chance to defend himself and explain why he "lied" about you. And then
we'll ALL know the truth.
He's dead.
Ah. I thought he might be. Which would explain why you didn't
"report him" while he was alive.
Any other dead people you feel the need to call "liars" ?
Peter Foldes. Mike Easter will confirm that!
He's obviously OK with what you are doing then.
I do believe Mike Easter is truthful, yes.
He doesn't approve of some of my methodology but I think he's well aware
how difficult it is to trip up the bad guys.
So you can take all those dead guys to justice ?
Sounds like a plan.
Have another drink to celebrate.