Either the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are talking to SWIM...
Robert James
2020-07-03 03:15:36 UTC
... Or SWIM really is half-way to the schizo-house:

While I totally understand and respect the dangers of domestic threat
actors, and will take the RCMP's lawful advice to be more diplomatic
online. I am more worried about the online threats posted by this rogue
nation state and their Supreme Leader - who makes up his own "laws":

I would like to take this opportunity to thank USCYBERCOM for keeping us
safe; by making sure Number Two Korea's (DPRK) ballistic missile tests
magically blow up on their launch pads, or miraculously drift off course
and fall into the Ocean. (Sure... it was *not* American trained ***@x0rs.)

Then again, there is this:

https://tinyurl.com/RCMP-issues-dire-warning

Usenet, it's still a thing in 2020!
David_B
2020-07-03 11:07:12 UTC
http://youtu.be/Mut5cL4HTkc
http://youtu.be/S_aNtzZfKjQ
I would like to take this opportunity to thank USCYBERCOM for keeping us
safe; by making sure Number Two Korea's (DPRK) ballistic missile tests
magically blow up on their launch pads, or miraculously drift off course
https://tinyurl.com/RCMP-issues-dire-warning
--
Usenet, it's still a thing in 2020!
I always enjoy your posts, RJ :-)

(cross-posted to MY group, ACW)
Robert James
2022-08-30 23:55:33 UTC
Post by David_B
Post by Robert James
https://tinyurl.com/RCMP-issues-dire-warning
--
Usenet, it's still a thing in 2020!
I always enjoy your posts, RJ :-)
(cross-posted to MY group, ACW)
R.I.P.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-62729199

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mikhail-gorbachev-obit-1.6567228

Mikhail Gorbachev, a man who might have saved us all from Cyberwar and a
Real Life "Special Military Operation", as it's so-called.
--
I am the true champion of all existence, and shudder the petulant worm who
dares darken my brain with ridicule!
David Brooks
2022-08-31 10:07:41 UTC
Post by Robert James
Post by David_B
Post by Robert James
https://tinyurl.com/RCMP-issues-dire-warning
--
Usenet, it's still a thing in 2020!
I always enjoy your posts, RJ :-)
(cross-posted to MY group, ACW)
R.I.P.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-62729199
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mikhail-gorbachev-obit-1.6567228
Mikhail Gorbachev, a man who might have saved us all from Cyberwar and a
Real Life "Special Military Operation", as it's so-called.
Thank you for sharing those two items. I've learned more about Gorbachev
in the last 15 mins than I had in my entire lifetime! OK, I may be
exagerating a little!

Your ex-PM spoke well.
Robert James
2022-09-01 03:56:47 UTC
Post by David Brooks
Post by Robert James
R.I.P.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-62729199
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mikhail-gorbachev-obit-1.6567228
Mikhail Gorbachev, a man who might have saved us all from Cyberwar and a
Real Life "Special Military Operation", as it's so-called.
Thank you for sharing those two items. I've learned more about Gorbachev
in the last 15 mins than I had in my entire lifetime! OK, I may be
exagerating a little!
Your ex-PM spoke well.
Sorry, I assumed you were an old Cold Warrior, from the days where there
was ONLY a "Russia/Soviet desk" and an "Every-single-thing Freaking Else
desk". Hope the wife enjoyed your pork from the butcher shop. Seemed a bit
too overcooked and haram for me. Glasnost and perestroika, comrade!
David Brooks
2022-09-01 07:06:57 UTC
Post by Robert James
Post by David Brooks
Post by Robert James
R.I.P.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-62729199
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mikhail-gorbachev-obit-1.6567228
Mikhail Gorbachev, a man who might have saved us all from Cyberwar and a
Real Life "Special Military Operation", as it's so-called.
Thank you for sharing those two items. I've learned more about Gorbachev
in the last 15 mins than I had in my entire lifetime! OK, I may be
exagerating a little!
Your ex-PM spoke well.
Sorry, I assumed you were an old Cold Warrior, from the days where there
was ONLY a "Russia/Soviet desk" and an "Every-single-thing Freaking Else
desk".
*NEVER ASSUME - CHECK*! That's been my watch-phrase since I joined the
Royal Navy in 1962!

Post by Robert James
too overcooked and haram for me. Glasnost and perestroika, comrade!
Do you refer to this item?

The crackling was just wonderful! :-D

May God Bless you, Robert.