WHAT OUR FEARLESS LEADER CALLED ROCKETMAN (THE LATEST BURN ON HIS GOOK ASS) LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-12 16:31:17 UTC
Our Fearless Leader, in a tweet, called him short and fat.

LOL! Fuckin' hilarious!

Gooks were born as the result of Spanish explorers fucking horny monkeys....
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-05 01:01:32 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader, in a tweet, called him short and fat.
LOL! Fuckin' hilarious!
Gooks were born as the result of Spanish explorers fucking horny monkeys....
Or mebbe it wuz the udder way..... Monkeys fucking horny explorers?
Well, which witch is which??
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL
%
and that's how you got here
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-03-10 18:19:38 UTC
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-03-10 19:19:31 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader, in a tweet, called him short and fat.
LOL! Fuckin' hilarious!
Gooks were born as the result of Spanish explorers fucking horny monkeys....
To make matters worse, Brennass gave his mom a prolapsed anus when he
was born.
unknown
2020-03-10 19:34:17 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader, in a tweet, called him short and fat.
LOL! Fuckin' hilarious!
Gooks were born as the result of Spanish explorers fucking horny monkeys....
To make matters worse, Brennass gave his mom a prolapsed anus when he
was born.
LOLLoLLLololollLLLLoLLL oh fucking L.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only
the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to
teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
--Henry David Thoreau
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
This is why everyone says Brennass is uh asshole, because literally he is.
unknown
2020-03-10 20:13:57 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Our Fearless Leader, in a tweet, called him short and fat.
LOL! Fuckin' hilarious!
Gooks were born as the result of Spanish explorers fucking horny monkeys....
To make matters worse, Brennass gave his mom a prolapsed anus when he
was born.
LOLLoLLLololollLLLLoLLL oh fucking L.
This is why everyone says Brennass is uh asshole, because literally he is.
Brennass suffers from PMS - Prolapsed Mouth Syndrome.

He's sucked way too many giant cocks.

--Henry David Thoreau
Colonel Edmund J. Burke