PING: A26/AHM
Robert James
2020-01-05 07:10:20 UTC
I was sad to hear Frozen North passed away recently, and I apologize for
being a bit on an asshat to him; now he is gone.

Is Betty, Uncle Monster and his "twin brother" still kicking?

Matthew Moulton has ran off to YouTube, where he uploads random videos; I
leave him alone... I am done trolling his diaper rash & keyboard diarrhea.
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...

Betty
2020-01-05 11:18:40 UTC
Post by Robert James
I was sad to hear Frozen North passed away recently, and I apologize for
being a bit on an asshat to him; now he is gone.
Is Betty, Uncle Monster and his "twin brother" still kicking?
Matthew Moulton has ran off to YouTube, where he uploads random videos; I
leave him alone... I am done trolling his diaper rash & keyboard diarrhea.
Hi [R] for Robert! It's so good to see you. I look in here almost every
day, saw Sycho recently but didn't know whether or not to speak so I
stayed quiet. How are *you* doing?
~!~
Robert James
2020-01-05 18:04:30 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Robert James
I was sad to hear Frozen North passed away recently, and I apologize
for being a bit on an asshat to him; now he is gone.
Is Betty, Uncle Monster and his "twin brother" still kicking?
Matthew Moulton has ran off to YouTube, where he uploads random
videos; I leave him alone... I am done trolling his diaper rash &
keyboard diarrhea.
Hi [R] for Robert! It's so good to see you. I look in here almost
every day, saw Sycho recently but didn't know whether or not to speak
so I stayed quiet. How are *you* doing?
[B] I left Toronto and came home to Winnipeg to be with family. Well that,
and I smashed some Neo-Nazi's car in... twice. Spent a few nights in jail.

Other than that, I have been following this election hacking and U.S. cyber
weapons leaks (from the CIA & NSA) VERY closely. I have been studying alot.

I agree with U.S. Cyber Command, so I switched sides to team NATO. Now I
just need to get a job in the Cyber Security field. (Blue Team defensive)

We are *LITERALLY* at 3l33t ***@x0r WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
I think Mr. Putin has a very nice neck...
http://youtu.be/PUpabCWF-Dc