IF JESUS WERE REALLY REAL...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-05-07 13:47:45 UTC
I'd be in some church somewhere thanking him for all the good sex had by
me and Pleasance.
I'd also, upon my leaving, drop a nickle in the poor box.
Amen.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-05-07 18:23:08 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in some church somewhere thanking him for all the good sex had by
me and Pleasance.
I'd also, upon my leaving, drop a nickle in the poor box.
Amen.
Does Pleasance give you good head?
--
Checkmate
Usenet author, poet, comedian, and philosopher.

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-05-07 19:48:07 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in some church somewhere thanking him for all the good sex had by
me and Pleasance.
I'd also, upon my leaving, drop a nickle in the poor box.
Amen.
Does Pleasance give you good head?
you pleasance gimme good head, lol.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Affirmative. Pleasance gimme good head.
dolf
2017-05-07 22:07:39 UTC
Say Kernel,

What think ye of getting your fanny poked by COLOMBIAN CATHOLIC MAFIA
ladyboys who are all cock and no balls?

Do you like the tough suck on their Babylonian whore tits whilst you listen
to rebellious {ie. Mary} mantras of sedition.

Or do you think that the Colombians are a diseased and perverse people who
are no better than copulating dogs and for whom sensuality is nothing more
than writhing in hatred and seething with the lust for a taste of firstborn
blood as murderous intent?

Nay they are bleeding scum as side-walk opportunists each and every one, so
pass them by and let them be for the dark of night is theirs...

I can hear their howls to the moon from here...

THE SYCOPHANT POPE FRANCIS' HYPOCRITICAL ('AS IF HE STANDS UP FOR THE
RIGHTS OF WOMEN') CLAIM OVER THE WORD 'MOTHER' WHICH WAS SHAMEFULLY TIED TO
THE BULLET KNOWN AS MOAB {of his father} WHEN THE WORD 'FATHER' IS HERE
USED IN THE CONVEYANCE OF THE DIABOLICAL ACTIONS AS NECROMANCY AND
WITCHCRAFT BEING QUINTESSENTIALLY ROMAN CATHOLIC BELIEF WHICH IS DESCRIBED
BELOW AND WERE UNDERTAKEN BY THE COLOMBIAN CATHOLIC MAFIA IN THIS POPE'S
NAME AND NOW GIVEN HIS LATEST DISHONEST AND UNREMORSED PONTIFICATON, MOST
EVIDENTLY WITH HIS BLESSING:

YOUTUBE: "Lourdes - Hail Mary, Gentle Woman"

-

A *DRAFT* REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRUVyRUNmc19yUE0

Watch out, religious nutjobs. Dolf has sprung his cage.
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
unknown
2017-05-08 06:14:56 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in some church somewhere thanking him for all the good sex had by
me and Pleasance.
I'd also, upon my leaving, drop a nickle in the poor box.
Amen.
And if Kernel Gergpone didn't claim to be a world-class
grammarian, nobody would care that he doesn't know how to
spell "nickel".
Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2017-05-08 06:55:39 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 14:14:56 +0800, LO AND BEHOLD; "Bite My Shiny Metal
Ass" determined that the following was of great importance and
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in some church somewhere thanking him for all the good sex had by
me and Pleasance. I'd also, upon my leaving, drop a nickle in the poor
box. Amen.
And if Kernel Gergpone didn't claim to be a world-class grammarian,
nobody would care that he doesn't know how to spell "nickel".
you would think... you'd think a CIA-NSA crackpot like "fakey" would have avoided destroying his whole reputation as well...

but verily...
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-05-19 12:48:46 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in some church somewhere thanking him for all the good sex had by
me and Pleasance.
I'd also, upon my leaving, drop a nickle in the poor box.
Amen.
And if Kernel Gergpone didn't claim to be a world-class
grammarian, nobody would care that he doesn't know how to
spell "nickel".
At least I know who I am.
LOL
Wader of Doom, WoD #1
2017-05-19 15:43:37 UTC
Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's #1 sock
Post by unknown
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in some church somewhere thanking him for all
the good sex had by me and Pleasance.
I'd also, upon my leaving, drop a nickle in the poor box.
Amen.
And if Kernel Gergpone didn't claim to be a world-class
grammarian, nobody would care that he doesn't know how to
spell "nickel".
At least I know who I am.
LOL
Crapstain Neal Warren, innit. On yer bike, Neal.
--
Darth Wader, WoD #1 No Club

I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
Don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Guess again. (Looks like my cloaking device is really workin'.)
Wader of Doom, WoD #1
2017-05-20 14:27:37 UTC
Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1
Post by unknown
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in some church somewhere thanking him for all
the good sex had by me and Pleasance.
I'd also, upon my leaving, drop a nickle in the poor box.
Amen.
And if Kernel Gergpone didn't claim to be a world-class
grammarian, nobody would care that he doesn't know how to
spell "nickel".
At least I know who I am.
LOL
Crapstain Neal Warren, innit. On yer bike, Neal.
No, stewpid.
Guess again. (Looks like my cloaking device is really workin'.)
Next thing, you'll be trying to tell us that
you're really Wogger the Fr0gger. [eyeroll]

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I am Your Colonel. That's all you need to know about me.
Wader of Doom, WoD #1

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-05-21 13:49:03 UTC
Post by Wader of Doom, WoD #1
Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I am Your Colonel. That's all you need to know about me.
Crapstain
Your new nyme is "confused."
That says is all.
LOL