The *REAL* Char Jackson - A Hateful Stalker - Excessive X-posting Moron - 06
Commander Kinsey
2021-01-06 18:11:12 UTC
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson
( Plus a number of others more current but rather transient)
Excessive X-Posting To: alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
The only reason for such x-posting is to invite trouble into the main group.
Dustin Cook - with "helpers" - has destroyed quite a few groups over
the past 2 decades - with the help of David Brooks for the last decade.
What's the point in complaining about crossposting to only one of the groups? The intended recipients probably won't see it.
Robert James
2021-01-13 08:08:50 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson
( Plus a number of others more current but rather transient)
alt.computer.workshop,alt.
2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
The only reason for such x-posting is to invite trouble into the main group.
Dustin Cook - with "helpers" - has destroyed quite a few groups over
the past 2 decades - with the help of David Brooks for the last decade.
What's the point in complaining about crossposting to only one of the
groups? The intended recipients probably won't see it.
I concur! X-Posted froups <smacked>.
My Mainframe is Hacked, and the Algorithms are Disabled!
David Brooks
2021-01-13 15:10:09 UTC
On 13/01/2021 08:08, *Robert James* changed the future!
Post by Robert James
Post by Commander Kinsey
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson
( Plus a number of others more current but rather transient)
alt.computer.workshop,alt.
2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
The only reason for such x-posting is to invite trouble into the main group.
Dustin Cook - with "helpers" - has destroyed quite a few groups over
the past 2 decades - with the help of David Brooks for the last decade.
What's the point in complaining about crossposting to only one of the
groups? The intended recipients probably won't see it.
I concur! X-Posted froups <smacked>.
Just to let you know!

I think, like you and me, Robert is one of the 'good guys'! ;-)