Snit unleashing the psycho-babble
Diesel
2020-06-30 04:53:00 UTC
It is very well supported... the chances of someone else
following me around spewing the same types of nonsense as he
does is pretty much nil.
So you've repeated stated to the point of a broken record...
And I will feel free to repeat it and whatever evidence I wish
You do that, but, understand, anyone with working logical thought
processes beyond that of a small child is also going to question what
you're trying to pass off as evidence. It's entirely on you if you
want to be seen as some idiot with an axe to grind. I was simply
trying to help. Don't let me stand in the way of a good education.
I disagree with that. One can disagree with me and still
understand.
Sure, go ahead. Your posting history, even recent ones here, show
otherwise. Apd and myself told you what I meant with what I wrote,
and you've continued to claim we're both mistaken. We aren't, you
are.
For the time being, I'm going to chalk the issue off as a
legitimate one on your behalf, that you aren't doing it on
purpose and you may not even be aware of what it is you're doing
in this particular case.
And I with you. Fair enough.
Snit, the deflection/projection routine isn't going to work on me.
I'm known here. Well known. And one thing I'm not known for, even in
the least little bit, is reading comprehension issues. OTH, it's
clear as day you either have the problem, or you're faking it, and
thus are the troll your detractors have described you as.
I've stated my opinions concerning what you should/shouldn't be
doing while here. Whether or not you take it into consideration
and perhaps even take advantage of it by acting on it is entirely
on you.
You have made requests I will not comply with, but that does not
mean I shall not consider your words and requests.
If by request, you mean an apology for your false accusations
concerning my involvement with a usenet flood bot - all because you
intentionally quoted me out of context to support your lie, then
sure. Otherwise, you'll need to refresh my memory concerning any
requests i've made of you.
And, please slack off on the automatic assumption that anyone
has 'agreed' with you unless specifically stated otherwise, by
the other partie(s). This should help to reduce some so called,
misunderstandings everyone (but you of course) has when
interacting with you (or trying) here.
You are making an assumption about my views here.
It's not an assumption, sadly. It's an observation.
In your opinion. And we can disagree.
Do you know the difference between an assumption and an observation?
I can provide all kinds of MIDs where you claim you were in agreement
with someone, and they responded to let you know that infact, you
were in error. Some respondents go so far as to accuse you of lieing
when you claimed they were in agreement with you. So, enough with the
assumption nonsense. It's an observation. You've even tried it with
me.
You tend to write
that so and so has agreed with you (even if they haven't) to the
point where so and so actually has to respond to let you know
that infact, they did not agree with what you wrote as it was
written. Hence, my observational comment above. No assumption,
observation. There is a difference.
I tend to take people at their word.
If that was actually the case, Snit, they wouldn't feel the need to
respond and correct you.
Finally, enough with the attempts to read inflection on a text
based platform; it doesn't work. It's been proven not to be
reliable. And, I'm not going to "meta-debate"* that one with
you either.
Again, I think you are making assumptions here.
No, I'm not.
Again we can disagree.
Nothing to disagree about. Your posting history interaction with me
clearly shows you making several attempts to do just that.
I can cite several of your replies to me alone where you
try to claim I'm angry, upset, lashing out, etc etc. You did this
when I first began interacting with you, and until recently, I've
just dismissed it as part of the way in which you articulate
things.
You have repeatedly spoken of intonation or the like as if
that is needed for such to come across. I find that odd given how
you say you can learn much about someone from their code.
Inflection, yes. You weren't familiar with the term until I used it
the other day eh? I find that very difficult to believe; you have a
psy degree. I'm sure it was covered at some point along the way. oi..
wait, heh, did you think you were the only one who took any college
classes here? Maybe you think all high schools are the same too? lol

I said you could learn about the program by examining the code, it's
output, etc. You can glean some information about the author by doing
the same yes. I didn't state inflection would be more reliable as a
result on it's own though, without more specific information to go
on.
Again, it's an observational comment, not an assumption on my
part.
Do you think you're capable of doing the aforementioned things,
AND, sticking with it?
I cannot agree to accept your assumptions I do not agree with.
No.
That's quite telling.
Correct it is telling that even when it might be more
convenient to lie, and might even get me things I want, I will
remain honest.
That's beyond slightly hypocritical. See, the problem you and I have
is that you infact, did, outright, lie on me. Several times now,
infact. Yet, you think an apology isn't in order. No, you actually
think it would be dishonest of you to apologize for lies you've been
telling. What planet do you live on, snit?
In more than one way, Snit. Question, based on
other comments you've recently written, do you feel that the
questions I've asked so far are designed to assist me in
manipulating others?
I trusted you meant what you said at the time. Perhaps I was wrong
to.
I'm confident, after some interaction with you, that unless I use
what amounts to crayons and kid gloves, you probably don't understand
what I meant or mean the majority of the time.
Being a pain in the ass is a prerogative of the creative mind.
Snit
2020-06-30 05:17:15 UTC
On 6/29/20 9:53 PM, Diesel wrote:

<large snippage of you trying to present yourself as a victim... really,
that is not of interest to me>
Post by Diesel
I can cite several of your replies to me alone where you
try to claim I'm angry, upset, lashing out, etc etc. You did this
when I first began interacting with you, and until recently, I've
just dismissed it as part of the way in which you articulate
things.
You have repeatedly spoken of intonation or the like as if
that is needed for such to come across. I find that odd given how
you say you can learn much about someone from their code.
Inflection, yes. You weren't familiar with the term until I used it
the other day eh?
This is you making bizarre assumptions to self promote and try to
impress. You do that a lot... but it has the opposite result with me. It
just makes you look insecure and desperate.
Post by Diesel
I find that very difficult to believe; you have a
psy degree.
So don't believe it. It is not like I bring it up or talk about it. I
mean, really, what difference does it make if you do or do not think
things about my life? I am not doing as you do and working to try to
impress you. It is not anything personal -- I just am not concerned
about it. Heck, even if I did care you have already decided that in your
personal story where you are a hero you have picked me as your
villain... which is sorta a compliment in a weird way but not really
something I seek. But as your self-selected villain you are seeking to
belittle, not show any sign of being impressed (other, of course, as to
place me in such an important role in the stories you demonstrate you
tell yourself about me).
Post by Diesel
I'm sure it was covered at some point along the way. oi..
What you just did was make an absurd assumption (tied to your
self-promotion) and then decided it was true and then based on your
faulty reasoning decided to reject information.

Those are the types of story elements I am speaking of. You tell
yourself lots of stories... each being tied to how you are better than
others. The fact you pick me as your comparison point is, while not
welcomed, in its own twisted way a sign of respect from you.
Post by Diesel
wait, heh, did you think you were the only one who took any college
classes here?
What an odd story element you add. Curious.
Post by Diesel
Maybe you think all high schools are the same too? lol
I said you could learn about the program by examining the code, it's
output, etc.> You can glean some information about the author by
doing the same yes. I didn't state inflection would be more reliable
as a result on it's own though, without more specific information to
go on.
Can you explain where your focus on inflection came from? As even you
imply, you did not think I was focusing on it (you did not even think I
knew what it was!)

<snipped more of your focus on being a victim... again, I get it... you
think you are a victim... whatever.>
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.