usenet noob
ozeqa
2024-07-08 09:36:23 UTC
hey you're active in a lot of usenet groups that I am interested in, do
you do of more active ones, doesn't matter if they are general or niche.
rek2 hispagatos
2024-07-09 15:44:49 UTC
Post by ozeqa
hey you're active in a lot of usenet groups that I am interested in, do
you do of more active ones, doesn't matter if they are general or niche.
Not sure if you refering to me but there are some linux active ones also
gemini and C among others..

I am sure I am missing some:

hispagatos.ayuda:
hispagatos.comunicados:
hispagatos.talk:
hispagatos.test:
alt.2600:
alt.2600.hackers:
alt.2600.hope:
alt.2600.madrid:
alt.comp.linux:
alt.comp.os.linux:
alt.anonymous:
alt.os.linux:
alt.privacy.anon-server:
alt.cyberpunk.movement:
alt.cyberpunk:
alt.cybergoth:
alt.cypherpunks:
alt.fan.usenet:
alt.privacy:
alt.computer.workshop:
comp.lang.c:
comp.os.linux.misc:
comp.infosystems.gemini:
comp.infosystems.gopher:

Happy Hacking
ReK2
--
- {gemini,https}://{,rek2.}hispagatos.org - mastodon: @***@hispagatos.space
- [https|gemini]://2600.Madrid - https://hispagatos.space/@rek2
- https://keyoxide.org/A31C7CE19D9C58084EA42BA26C0B0D11E9303EC5
Marco Moock
2024-07-12 10:00:48 UTC
Post by ozeqa
hey you're active in a lot of usenet groups that I am interested in,
do you do of more active ones, doesn't matter if they are general or
niche.
Does your newsreader show the article count?

Look for groups with large numbers as they are more active.
--
kind regards
Marco

Send spam to ***@cartoonies.org