Matthew Moulton is on the Neo-Nazi version of Twitter.
Robert James
2020-03-26 21:34:54 UTC
I guess it's the last bastion (or bulwark) that will accept the like of
Onideus Mad Hatter. At least he is in like-minded company with Richard B.
Spencer and Nick Griffin. Personally, I HATE NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://gab.com/Onideus
--
My little Boris Badenov needs a good Natasha Fatale...

Paul Cutterbuck
2020-04-16 06:29:34 UTC
Post by Robert James
I guess it's the last bastion (or bulwark) that will accept the like of
Onideus Mad Hatter. At least he is in like-minded company with Richard B.
Spencer and Nick Griffin. Personally, I HATE NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://gab.com/Onideus
Calm down. Stop posting nonsense.