Chaos Communication Camp 2023
rek2 hispagatos
2023-08-09 16:26:15 UTC
CCC Camp - Chaos Communication Camp 2023

August 15-19, 2023.
Ziegeleipark Mildenberg.

Camp is outside, outside is (sometimes) cold, hot, dusty or wet, plan for that!

All important info is here in the blog
https://events.ccc.de/2023/04/21/camp2023/

Chaos Communication Camp is the Chaos Computer Club’s (CCC) quadrennial hacker
meeting and open-air hack party, now in Mildenberg for the third time.

Over the course of five days, thousands of hackers, technology enthusiasts,
tinkerers, artists and utopians come together on the camp grounds
in Brandenburg in the middle of summer to exchange ideas, learn from
each other and celebrate together.

The camp offers space for community villages, developer and project group
meetings, installations, lightning talks and numerous workshops.
We deal with topics around information technology, computer security, hacking,
with the make and break scene, the critical-creative use of technology and
its impact on our society.

Comunication:
Matrix room: #camp23:events.ccc.de
how to use Matrix and the CCC events chat
https://chat-info.events.ccc.de/

Happy Hacking!!!
Hack the System all the Systems!
Hacking is NOT a Crime!

ReK2
usenet: hispagatos.talk, alt.2600
--
- {gemini,https}://{,rek2.}hispagatos.org - mastodon: @***@hispagatos.space
- [https|gemini]://2600.Madrid - https://hispagatos.space/@rek2
- https://keyoxide.org/A31C7CE19D9C58084EA42BA26C0B0D11E9303EC5
NerdRat Hispagatos
2023-08-22 22:31:24 UTC
Post by rek2 hispagatos
[...]
Of all the awesome things I saw while watching the videos on:

https://media.ccc.de/c/camp2023

there is a remarcable talk I liked:

https://media.ccc.de/v/camp2023-57216-hacks_and_leaks_then_and_now

Hacking is not a crime