Tell Me, Children, Who Else Do We Know Who Lisps The "heehee" Nonsense?
Anonymous
2019-04-21 03:34:15 UTC
Is there ANY OTHER poster on Usenet that you've EVER read that lisps
a faggot "heehee" at other posters?

Ever hear of Forensic linguistics and phonetics?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/mozilla.general/gmvNTMMxqCM/hvsp3p03bi4J

Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson (and others)

lla.org!news.mozilla.org.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <***@example.invalid>
Newsgroups: mozilla.general

<***@mozilla.org> <***@mozilla.org>

<***@mozilla.org> <***@mozilla.org>

<***@lists.mozilla.org> <fsKdnRz-***@mozilla.org>

<***@lists.mozilla.org> <***@mozilla.org>

<***@lists.mozilla.org> <pr-dnekwhfNieNHQnZ2dnUVZ_o-***@mozilla.org>

<***@lists.mozilla.org>
<***@mozilla.org> <***@mozilla.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:19:27 -0500

D$_AEff/^m,0(-=EL4Ch\tcpV+!si9zvA]EH_|v-yp-_?K?Gr0-^C0+e*u;eI/y~i~L?.3t|AC37;G t,C-

baGlaPYEuDx655ycNQj87hKLPqlf10KUeVup6x2TdDAP!KtnU/faNtySQ5w==
Politely said as possible from someone probably old enough to be
your daddy?
The participants in these groups are of varying ages. I don't know
how old 'ubiquity' is, and can't assume. But for example, if you
were to be my daddy, you would likely be a nonagenarian. :-)
My Mom - still living - is 92 yo and she married young, so that puts
me pushing septuagenarian status!! :-(
Lucky you; I lost my mom four years ago this month, at 87. Keep her
active.
Why is it that when there is some sorta dissention, the dissenter
always assumes that he/she is everybody's "daddy"?? 8-)
Heehee, I dunno, but it happens "somewhat often."
--
-bts
-This poast is valid through December 21, 2012
Anon Coward's "Anthology of a Psychopath"
Diesel
2019-04-25 00:01:51 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Is there ANY OTHER poster on Usenet that you've EVER read that
lisps a faggot "heehee" at other posters?
Ever hear of Forensic linguistics and phonetics?
ROFL! You're claiming that based on your top notch research skills,
that I'm also the well known BTS? Otherwise known as Beauregard T.
Shagnasty? Just so we're clear, this is what you're claiming? Right?

And, you're claiming your forensic (OHMYFUCKING GOD, SO FUNNY!) I'm
shocked you could spell the word - well, I take that back, alot of
people do use spell checkers these days knowledge/training and skills
have caused you to determine BTS, Char Jackson, Raid, Gremlin, Casio,
etc etc etc, are all one in the same person? Is this what you're
claiming? :)
Post by Anonymous
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/mozilla.general/gmvNTMMx
qCM/hvsp3p03bi4J
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char
Jackson (and others)
rofl!!!!
Post by Anonymous
Subject: Re: Proposed changes to the support newsgroups/mailing
lists Newsgroups: mozilla.general
[snip]

That's your proof? MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Let's show the world how reliable your forensic skills/knowledge
actually is:

That's one of many (hundreds?) of the same thing. You attempting to
dox myself, who you thought was my wife, etc etc and inviting others
to do so. From an obituary post. You made no effort to look any
further beyond the names published in the obituary post (you really
are a sick fuck, btw) before you incorrectly assumed that Dustin and
myself were the same individual. We are nearly two decades apart in
age and don't live anywhere near each other.

Btw, I xposted this group to some of the newsgroups you love to smear
me in with your floods. I like showing them how dishonest you are
during your smear campaign and group disruption events. [g]

I don't think it's actually necessary, having caught you in so many
lies going back years now, but I do it anyway; for completeness. I
like being thorough. Finish the job, do it right, you know. Well, you
don't, because on a good day you are that of a half asser - but
luckily, we aren't all like you.
Another great idea from the man who brought you Beer Milkshake
John McWilliams
Diesel
2019-04-28 23:35:19 UTC
Post by Anonymous
[...]
When you learn how usenet works, I'll stop the xposts in my replies
to you. In the meantime though, enjoy!
Life is best done awake.
John McWilliams
2019-04-29 15:31:46 UTC
Post by Diesel
When you learn how usenet works, I'll stop the xposts in my replies
to you. In the meantime though, enjoy!
Thanks! I've learned.

I am not replying to you, and replying to me is a waste of your precious
time.

Unoriginal, trite, boring flooder you.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-04-29 19:36:04 UTC
<snowflakey voice>
Post by Diesel
When you learn how usenet works, I'll stop the xposts in my replies
to you. In the meantime though, enjoy!
</ snowflakey voice>

Oh! get you butch boy. Bet he's shitting himself.

Hey snowflake! What's with this limp wrist poofy response? Did you
consider setting the attack dogs on him? You gone soft, found God or
worse like turned VEGETARIAN? Anon getting to ya? Is he? Yeah, he is.

Get your fucking shit together son! You are RAID/SLAM. Lest we forget
just how important you are.

<snigger>

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Mr. Man-wai Chang
2019-05-10 14:27:09 UTC
Why do you care about non-sense? To test your magical spells and curses?
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
½Ð¦Ò¼{ºî´© (CSSA):