DOS/Windows "COPY" command (Was: Remote backups with rsync - discussion / tutorial, I guess.)
Nomen Nescio
2019-03-18 18:55:27 UTC
The Anon Coward ALWAYS tells the truth
Subject: 2010: "I had a granddad once...his age only made breaking his arms that
much easier"

Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson (and others)

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns9DD59BFE73D81HHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: Impressive
From: Dustin <***@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 19:17:09 GMT
I was invited to see and try the new Cray at the government
switch center. Very impressive,wonderful and unbelievable. Has a
memory equivalent to 30 TB of RAM and it now has pastel colored
panels which is a change from the bright colored ones on the
older ones. The price also is unbelievable $74 Million US per
I'd like to see one of those internet "bad guys" at the wheel of
one of those Crays. Boater Dave's body would never be found.
Just a GPS on his cell phone in the UK where he's narrowboating
could put someone in the wrong frame of mind in the right
direction. I honestly believe if he ran into one of us he's wronged
and we paid proper physical respects for his bad acts, he would
think twice about doing antisocial, stupid, and dangerous things in
the future.
It's all talk ... silly boasting of what a young alpha male thinks
he could do to an older alpha male. Snort Snort!!!
Perhaps in the Okalahoma understanding of a simpleton; that would infer
that. Here in the real world tho, it's completely understood that
running your mouth/posting a googlestreetmap view of what you think is
someones home (nobody knew any different when he posted it, Jenn);
certainly does carry the risk of someone punching you out for the act.
It's antisocial behavior and generally frowned upon.
LOL You talk of bodily harm over something that never took place.
I'm sorry, but he did indeed post a googlemapstreetview of what he
thought was my house; in two seperate newsgroups no less. That *did*
take place. You can't rewrite history to suit you on this one.
It's good you aren't in politics! LOL You'd probably start a major
war! LOL
I think it's good that you aren't in any position where your decisions
(or lack of making sound ones) could affect any of us.
As it is now, he's of the mistaken impression that he's anonymous
and untouchable.
Do you honestly believe that a man who has the various skills he's
learned over the years is anything but very intelligent? Old age and
cunning will triumph over youth and enthusiasm every time.
Jenn, he was carded over 5 years ago and mistook it as something
personal; He's tried in vein to "hunt down" the bad guys ever since. So
much for the very intelligent aspect. As far as old age and cunning
goes, listen; I had a granddad once who thought it was cute to hit my
mom in the face, his old age and cunning didn't stop me from putting
him in intensive care. If anything, his age only made breaking his arms
that much easier; and that much longer for him to heal up. I made a
permanent impression on him, age aside. I'd do the very same for BD.

"I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians. They are so unlike
your Christ." - author unknown.
******
Anon Coward's "Anthology of a Psychopath"
Anonymous Remailer (austria)

From: Dustin <***@gmail.com>
D***@sshole.dunzelnet

From: Dustin <***@gmail.com>