Lulzsec strikeback
Bear Bottoms
2011-08-03 15:13:30 UTC
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you are a
gov't aggressor.

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2098543/seventy-police-web-sites-
attacked-antisec
--
Bear Bottoms
Security consultant
http://bearware.info (LOIC not available)
Sidney Lambe
2011-08-03 16:18:31 UTC
Do not underestimate the power of Penis Bear. Expect a facial shot if
you are a gov't aggressor.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penis%20bear
"Hey Penis Bear! shouldn't you be dead by now???" "Hey penis bear you
are older than dirt"!!! "Hey Penis Bear how you been?" or "I love you
so much my shriveled up old penis bear"
--
Sidney Lambe / Evergreen - usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Solitaire Wiccan Priest - Spellsinger Wicca
All will be well. All manner of things will be well.
Robert James
2011-08-03 22:24:02 UTC
On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:18:31 -0400, I rescued Princess Peach from the
clutches of the evil Bowser, saving her maidenhood and preventing the
princess from becoming just another Nintendo rape statistic. O' and after
receiving the key to Mushroom Kingdom I checked my newsreader and found
Post by Sidney Lambe
Do not underestimate the power of Penis Bear. Expect a facial shot if
you are a gov't aggressor.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penis%20bear
"Hey Penis Bear! shouldn't you be dead by now???" "Hey penis bear you
are older than dirt"!!! "Hey Penis Bear how you been?" or "I love you
so much my shriveled up old penis bear"
Well that blows off my castration theory.
--
This thread may contain confidential information and is intended only
for the Usenet groups listed. If you are not a regular in these groups
do not disseminate, distribute or cite this Usenet post in any format.
AzzMazta
2011-08-04 04:00:49 UTC
Post by Sidney Lambe
Do not underestimate the power of Penis Bear. Expect a facial shot if
you are a gov't aggressor.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penis%20bear
"Hey Penis Bear! shouldn't you be dead by now???" "Hey penis bear you
are older than dirt"!!! "Hey Penis Bear how you been?" or "I love you
so much my shriveled up old penis bear"
I thought this message was about a new shock site, like the Penisbird
picture.
--
AzzMazta
Blog: www.xcopfly.com
Sycho
2011-08-04 05:28:47 UTC
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 00:00:49
-0400 it was announced to all in a public briefing, AzzMazta
Post by AzzMazta
Post by Sidney Lambe
Do not underestimate the power of Penis Bear. Expect a facial shot if
you are a gov't aggressor.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penis%20bear
"Hey Penis Bear! shouldn't you be dead by now???" "Hey penis bear you
are older than dirt"!!! "Hey Penis Bear how you been?" or "I love you
so much my shriveled up old penis bear"
I thought this message was about a new shock site, like the Penisbird
picture.
HA! Wrong! Whatever gave you that idea?
I take showers in the kitchen sink. This is normal right?
§nühw¤£f
2011-08-04 14:10:36 UTC
Post by AzzMazta
Post by Sidney Lambe
Do not underestimate the power of Penis Bear. Expect a facial shot if
you are a gov't aggressor.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penis%20bear
"Hey Penis Bear! shouldn't you be dead by now???" "Hey penis bear you
are older than dirt"!!! "Hey Penis Bear how you been?" or "I love you
so much my shriveled up old penis bear"
I thought this message was about a new shock site, like the Penisbird
picture.
HA! Wrong! Whatever gave you that idea?
I waz hopin for a cumshot galley...
--
http://www.skepticalscience.com/
http://stopbeck.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
Robert James
2011-08-03 22:22:54 UTC
On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:13:30 +0000, I rescued Princess Peach from the
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Do not cross the wicked water William, unless you have power!
AzzMazta
2011-08-04 01:34:37 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Do not cross the wicked water William, unless you have power!
The more hacker and DoS attacks happen, the nastier the US government
jackboots will get, and the more powerful Hollywood and Media 1.0 will get.
--
AzzMazta
Blog: www.xcopfly.com
Sycho
2011-08-04 05:27:43 UTC
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 21:34:37
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Do not cross the wicked water William, unless you have power!
The more hacker and DoS attacks happen, the nastier the US government
jackboots will get, and the more powerful Hollywood and Media 1.0 will get.
They feed off this. It's like mana the Israelites received after
leaving the bonds of the ancient Egyptians.

Hunger is a bitch.
<insert blank stare here>
Bear Bottoms
2011-08-04 16:04:11 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Do not cross the wicked water William, unless you have power!
The more hacker and DoS attacks happen, the nastier the US government
jackboots will get, and the more powerful Hollywood and Media 1.0 will get.
Ain't that the truth. You know more of which you speak than you realize. Many
years ago I was involved in a case when gov't goons lured an innocent man to
his death.
--
Bear Bottoms
Security consultant
http://bearware.info
Cops
2011-08-04 20:15:36 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Do not cross the wicked water William, unless you have power!
The more hacker and DoS attacks happen, the nastier the US government
jackboots will get, and the more powerful Hollywood and Media 1.0 will get.
Ain't that the truth. You know more of which you speak than you realize. Many
years ago I was involved in a case when gov't goons lured an innocent man to
his death.
They don't bother to lure anymore.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/08/fatal-fullerton-
police-
beating-of-homeless-man-sparks-outcry.html
Edward Theodore Gein
2011-08-04 20:32:05 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
Ain't that the truth. You know more of which you speak than you realize. Many
years ago I was involved in a case when gov't goons lured an innocent man to
his death.
Were you there when they crucified my Lord?
Imbeciles are easy; toss up shit, it attracts flies
Robert James
2011-08-04 22:23:38 UTC
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 16:04:11 +0000, I rescued Princess Peach from the
Post by Bear Bottoms
Ain't that the truth. You know more of which you speak than you realize.
Many years ago I was involved in a case when gov't goons lured an
innocent man to his death.
So you are able to post to Usenet beyond the grave?
PRO-TIP: If corp-gov agents try to lure you like a 12 year old girl, RUN!
Nomen Nescio
2011-08-07 01:38:12 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
Ain't that the truth. You know more of which you speak than you realize. Many
years ago I was involved in a case when gov't goons lured an innocent man to
his death.
Bearbutt, your English is worse than your breath. You were in a case with
government goons? Really? I was a sent as special forces in Iraq too.

You are a pathetic, uneventful piece of shit. Why not just flush yourself into
oblivion? Better yet, let me help you.
Robert James
2011-08-04 22:14:39 UTC
On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 21:34:37 -0400, I rescued Princess Peach from the
Post by AzzMazta
The more hacker and DoS attacks happen, the nastier the US government
jackboots will get, and the more powerful Hollywood and Media 1.0 will get.
Of course the idea of securing corp-gov servers against these outdated,
simple DoS vulnerabilities, fostering a open society between the online
public, and dispelling media myths never occur to anyone.
zookeeper
2011-08-04 05:51:17 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you are a
gov't aggressor.
Heh! Never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the
Mexican IT contractors working on government contracts.

Quality work and any semblence of security don't come with the
lowest bidder.
Bear Bottoms
2011-08-05 17:28:56 UTC
Post by zookeeper
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Heh! Never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the
Mexican IT contractors working on government contracts.
Quality work and any semblence of security don't come with the
lowest bidder.
I do not recommend any Mexican freeware on my site. For industriousness and
dedication to detail you can not beat Chinese.
--
Bear Bottoms
Security consultant
http://bearware.info
The Daring Dufas
2011-08-06 05:37:02 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by zookeeper
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Heh! Never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the
Mexican IT contractors working on government contracts.
Quality work and any semblence of security don't come with the
lowest bidder.
I do not recommend any Mexican freeware on my site. For industriousness and
dedication to detail you can not beat Chinese.
Of course you can beat Chinese, use a baseball bat. :-)

TDD
Bear Bottoms
2011-08-06 07:27:08 UTC
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by zookeeper
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Heh! Never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the
Mexican IT contractors working on government contracts.
Quality work and any semblence of security don't come with the
lowest bidder.
I do not recommend any Mexican freeware on my site. For industriousness
and dedication to detail you can not beat Chinese.
Of course you can beat Chinese, use a baseball bat. :-)
TDD
You are a prejudiced homophobic.
--
Bear Bottoms
Securty consultant
http://bearware.info
The Daring Dufas
2011-08-06 10:21:48 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by zookeeper
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Heh! Never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the
Mexican IT contractors working on government contracts.
Quality work and any semblence of security don't come with the
lowest bidder.
I do not recommend any Mexican freeware on my site. For industriousness
and dedication to detail you can not beat Chinese.
Of course you can beat Chinese, use a baseball bat. :-)
TDD
You are a prejudiced homophobic.
Oh my God! So that's what's wrong with me! Thanks Bare Butt! Now I can
seek treatment for my pre-juiced home-O-fobia. The first thing I must do
is get juiced. I suppose a half dozen Five Hour Energy shots ought to do
the trick but it will make me so nervous I'll have to rent myself out as
as concrete vibrator. I know what to do about the home-O-fobia, I'll
find a good old haunted house. That along with the juice will cause
enough shaking to demolish the old house. Hummmm, I could go into the
old house demolition business. Thanks Nude Ass! You have shown me the
way to a whole new career, I can make a lot of money at this. ^_^

TDD
§nühw¤£f
2011-08-06 14:04:17 UTC
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by zookeeper
Post by Bear Bottoms
[...]
Nicely frothed :) Got gay friends, much?
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
The Daring Dufas
2011-08-06 19:41:58 UTC
Post by §nühw¤£f
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by Bear Bottoms
[...]
I assume you are referring to homosexuals? I have homosexual friends who
possess both kinds of plumbing. One group I treat as the ugly girl
who you wouldn't touch wearing a full body condom but she's so nice you
can't help being a fried, the other I treat like funny looking guys who
you might hang out with to watch the girls go by. What's the big deal?
If you shake hands with or hug a gay person you're not going to suddenly
transform into a flaming queer. I'll never understand why some people
are terrified with any contact with homosexuals. :-(

TDD
Bear Bottoms
2011-08-07 09:43:36 UTC
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by §nühw¤£f
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by Bear Bottoms
[...]
In a word ....AIDS.
--
Bear Bottoms, security consultant
http://bearware.info
§ñühwö£f
2011-08-07 14:19:27 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by §nühw¤£f
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback
if
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by §nühw¤£f
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by Bear Bottoms
you
are a gov't aggressor.
[...]
So dont suck any cocks or take it up the ass. You should be perfectly
safe.
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
Robert James
2011-08-08 03:34:39 UTC
On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 14:19:27 +0000, I rescued Princess Peach from the
Post by §ñühwö£f
So dont suck any cocks or take it up the ass. You should be perfectly
safe.
- The Wit & Wisdom of Winston Churchill,
Welcoming new seamen to the British Royal Navy;
During the Summer of 1942.
The Daring Dufas
2011-08-07 14:26:23 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by §nühw¤£f
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by Bear Bottoms
[...]
Good grief Bare Ass, I didn't say anything about swapping bodily fluids
with homosexuals. Of course, you may be in the habit swapping DNA with
every living thing you encounter but don't attribute that sort of
behavior with me. Eeeeeuuuuu!

TDD
Sycho
2011-08-06 10:11:24 UTC
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:37:02
-0500 it was announced to all in a public briefing, The Daring Dufas
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by zookeeper
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Heh! Never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the
Mexican IT contractors working on government contracts.
Quality work and any semblence of security don't come with the
lowest bidder.
I do not recommend any Mexican freeware on my site. For industriousness and
dedication to detail you can not beat Chinese.
Of course you can beat Chinese, use a baseball bat. :-)
TDD
Or hit 'em with a panda bear. ;D
What do Chinese call their fine dishes? American?
Robert James
2011-08-07 01:11:32 UTC
On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:37:02 -0500, I rescued Princess Peach from the
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Heh! Never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the Mexican IT
contractors working on government contracts.
Quality work and any semblence of security don't come with the lowest
bidder.
I do not recommend any Mexican freeware on my site. For industriousness
and dedication to detail you can not beat Chinese.
Of course you can beat Chinese, use a baseball bat. :-)
TDD
Wooden or aluminum?

Co$
The Daring Dufas
2011-08-07 14:32:12 UTC
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if you
are a gov't aggressor.
Heh! Never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the Mexican IT
contractors working on government contracts.
Quality work and any semblence of security don't come with the lowest
bidder.
I do not recommend any Mexican freeware on my site. For industriousness
and dedication to detail you can not beat Chinese.
Of course you can beat Chinese, use a baseball bat. :-)
TDD
Wooden or aluminum?
Co$
Personal preference, sometimes I like the more modern sound of the
aluminum bat crushing a skull but there's nothing more satisfying than
the good old "THOK!" of a wooden bat when it collides with something.

TDD
Robert James
2011-08-08 03:45:02 UTC
On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 09:32:12 -0500, I rescued Princess Peach from the
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by Bear Bottoms
Do not underestimate the power of Lulzsec. Expect a strikeback if
you are a gov't aggressor.
Heh! Never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the Mexican
IT contractors working on government contracts.
Quality work and any semblence of security don't come with the
lowest bidder.
I do not recommend any Mexican freeware on my site. For
industriousness and dedication to detail you can not beat Chinese.
Of course you can beat Chinese, use a baseball bat. :-)
TDD
Wooden or aluminum?
Co$
Personal preference, sometimes I like the more modern sound of the
aluminum bat crushing a skull but there's nothing more satisfying than
the good old "THOK!" of a wooden bat when it collides with something.
TDD
Ya, but aluminum feels a lot more lighter and hollow in the hand. I'd
always be a little concerned by the lack of brain damaged caused if I did
not have my good 'ole fashioned American-crafted wood; erect, heavy and
stiff between my beating hands.
Bear Bottoms
2011-08-10 17:59:17 UTC
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Bear Bottoms
Post by Bear Bottoms
[...]
That's one way of dealing with carriers of AIDS. lol
--
Bear Bottoms http://bearware.info
Defeat Forgers:
Robert James
2011-08-10 23:45:58 UTC
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:59:17 +0000, I rescued Princess Peach from the
Post by Bear Bottoms
That's one way of dealing with carriers of AIDS. lol
If it still speaks after getting bashed in, it's head gets the bat again!
Bear Bottoms
2011-08-13 13:53:26 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
That's one way of dealing with carriers of AIDS. lol
If it still speaks after getting bashed in, it's head gets the bat again!
Way to go! Let's give the AIDS gays a kicking.
--
Bear Bottoms, security consultant
http://bearware.info
Robert James
2011-08-14 03:40:12 UTC
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:53:26 +0000, I rescued Princess Peach from the
http://tinyurl.com/3vwdk64
Bear Bottoms
2011-08-16 16:34:12 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
That's one way of dealing with carriers of AIDS. lol
If it still speaks after getting bashed in, it's head gets the bat again!
Way to go! Let's give the AIDS gays a kicking.
http://tinyurl.com/3vwdk64
Old IP trick. Why don't you click on it for me.
--
Bear Bottoms, security consultant
http://bearware.info
Robert James
2011-08-17 00:33:52 UTC
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:34:12 +0000, I rescued Princess Peach from the
Post by Bear Bottoms
Old IP trick. Why don't you click on it for me.
Nooo... it's considerate to use tinyurl in emails and Usenet posts if the
link is long...

PRO-TIP: Add *PREVIEW* to tinyurl links if your such a pussy... I guess
such a genius security consultant such as yourself is unaware of that!
RT11
2011-08-17 01:16:30 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
That's one way of dealing with carriers of AIDS. lol
If it still speaks after getting bashed in, it's head gets the bat again!
Way to go! Let's give the AIDS gays a kicking.
http://tinyurl.com/3vwdk64
Old IP trick. Why don't you click on it for me.
It won't be your IP address of 0104.013.0334.0110 then. You
click on it.
Post by Bear Bottoms
--
Bear Bottoms, security consultant
http://bearware.info
Sycho
2011-08-17 01:21:07 UTC
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On 17 Aug 2011 01:16:30 -0000
it was announced to all in a public briefing, "RT11"
Post by RT11
Post by Bear Bottoms
--
Bear Bottoms, security consultant
http://bearware.info
Don'cha know it's the IP addy to The Gibson?

:)
I was the next door kid's imaginary friend.
§ñühwö£f
2011-08-17 14:00:27 UTC
Post by Bear Bottoms
That's one way of dealing with carriers of AIDS. lol
If it still speaks after getting bashed in, it's head gets the bat again!
Way to go! Let's give the AIDS gays a kicking.
http://tinyurl.com/3vwdk64
Old IP trick. Why don't you click on it for me.
why dont you learn how to use Sandboxie?
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
Robert James
2011-08-18 00:48:36 UTC
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:00:27 +0000 I told §ñühwö£f that the only kook I've
known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of inefficiency and
misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdowns, trickle-downs,
Post by §ñühwö£f
why dont you learn how to use Sandboxie?
That would require Will Bottoms to know how to click "next" a bunch of
times at an install screen. We can not assume that amount of brain power
from a big ugly bear.
--
Reverted Julliette "Elle" Hart's control of Kamloops 2600.
RL'ed Matthew Moulton (noted BabyFag) permanently off Usenet.
Ruined Bob Hoffman and his FamilyNet International echo-bot too.
§ñühwö£f
2011-08-18 14:04:00 UTC
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:00:27 +0000 I told §ñÌhwö£f that the only
kook I've known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of
inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdowns,
trickle-downs, shutouts, freeze-outs, sellouts, numb-nuts, nickenputz
Post by §ñühwö£f
why dont you learn how to use Sandboxie?
That would require Will Bottoms to know how to click "next" a bunch of
times at an install screen. We can not assume that amount of brain
power from a big ugly bear.
i liek yor xfase..it look lieka unibomber eating a sub sammy!
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
Robert James
2011-08-19 00:35:12 UTC
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:04:00 +0000 I told §ñühwö£f that the only kook I've
Post by §ñühwö£f
why dont you learn how to use Sandboxie?
That would require Will Bottoms to know how to click "next" a bunch of
times at an install screen. We can not assume that amount of brain
power from a big ugly bear.
i liek yor xfase..it look lieka unibomber eating a sub sammy!
Switched back to my old one... actually It's a bum drinking a king can of
beer and smoking a joint on the streets of VanCity, close enough to me!
§ñühwö£f
2011-08-19 14:04:07 UTC
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:04:00 +0000 I told §ñÌhwö£f that the only
Post by §ñühwö£f
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:00:27 +0000 I told §ñÌhwö£f that the
only kook I've known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of
inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of letdowns,
putdowns, trickle-downs, shutouts, freeze-outs, sellouts, numb-nuts,
Post by §ñühwö£f
why dont you learn how to use Sandboxie?
That would require Will Bottoms to know how to click "next" a bunch
of times at an install screen. We can not assume that amount of
brain power from a big ugly bear.
i liek yor xfase..it look lieka unibomber eating a sub sammy!
Switched back to my old one... actually It's a bum drinking a king can
of beer and smoking a joint on the streets of VanCity, close enough to
me!
hey aqualung!
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
Robert James
2011-08-20 01:36:45 UTC
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:04:07 +0000 I told §ñühwö£f that the only kook I've
known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of inefficiency and
misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdowns, trickle-downs,
Post by §ñühwö£f
hey aqualung!
???

<gigolos term: "aqualung">

still ???
Sycho
2011-08-20 05:41:57 UTC
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 01:36:45
+0000 (UTC) it was announced to all in a public briefing, Robert James
Post by Robert James
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:04:07 +0000 I told §ñühwö£f that the only kook I've
known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of inefficiency and
misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdowns, trickle-downs,
Post by §ñühwö£f
hey aqualung!
???
<gigolos term: "aqualung">
still ???
"Drying in the cold sun...."
--
As seen on a bumper sticker #1.
Please Tell Your Pants Its Not Polite To Point.
Robert James
2011-08-20 06:30:09 UTC
On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 05:41:57 +0000 I told Sycho that the only kook I've
known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of inefficiency and
misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdowns, trickle-downs,
Post by Sycho
"Drying in the cold sun...."
Still... ???, maybe us Canadian don't get it --- maybe I just... don't.

On another note, figured your guest book needed a new sig after all these
years past...
Sycho
2011-08-20 18:26:12 UTC
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 06:30:09
Post by Sycho
"Drying in the cold sun...."
Still... ???, maybe us Canadian don't get it --- maybe I just... don't.
Jethro Tull - "Aqualung" performed live in 1982.

Jethro Tull - "Aqualung" CD
Originally released in 1971 (hard to believe I was only a mere 2 years
old when this album was released) and re-released in 1999.

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=1135969

Direct link to torrent download from BTJunkie.com.

http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Jethro-Tull-Aqualung-1971-Original-EAC-Lame-V0/3262c3f9a794519722ac9fe3109bdee243228080ebab/download.torrent

Jethro Tull - "Aqualung" lyrics

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/j/jethro+tull/aqualung_20070947.html
Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
Robert James
2011-08-21 00:46:30 UTC
On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 18:26:12 +0000 I told Sycho that the only kook I've
http://youtu.be/EpHpJRtrWu8
Post by Sycho
Jethro Tull - "Aqualung" lyrics
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/j/jethro+tull/aqualung_20070947.html
Ah' it's not a Canadian miss understanding, it's the age difference miss
understanding. I'm the young kid here, don't ya know - I had no idea what
a Jethro Tull was --- and still confused how it relates to my bummy,
alcoholic X-face.
Sycho
2011-08-21 01:31:35 UTC
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 00:46:30
Post by Sycho
Jethro Tull - "Aqualung" lyrics
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/j/jethro+tull/aqualung_20070947.html
Ah' it's not a Canadian miss understanding, it's the age difference miss
understanding. I'm the young kid here, don't ya know - I had no idea what
a Jethro Tull was --- and still confused how it relates to my bummy,
alcoholic X-face.
Ah that's ok. I get into all kinds of rock from classics (like Simon &
Garfunkle, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Boston, Styx, Rush, Pink
Floyd, Billy Thorpe, Iron Maiden, Joe Walsh.. etc) to more heavier
metal (like Obituary, Slayer, Cavalera Conspiracy, Accept, Chimaira,
Hatebreed, Mushroomhead, Dimmu Borgir, Six Feet Under, Pantera, Cradle
of Filth, etc..) and everything in between (like Evanescence, Dommin,
Apocalyptica, Halestorm, We Are The Fallen, Within Temptation, etc..).
From time to time I might even crank up some ICP, Twizted, Hollywood
Undead, Kottonmouth Kings or Rage Against The Machine. It just depends
on what my mood is at the time.

More often than not, it's not uncommon to hear me crank up some
death/black metal.. the more darker, heavier kinda stuff. I'm not one
of those types of people that falls into the "if it's too loud, you're
too old" category. lol

\m/
--
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think
I've forgotten this before.
Robert James
2011-08-21 01:42:45 UTC
On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 01:31:35 +0000 I told Sycho that the only kook I've
known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of inefficiency and
misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdowns, trickle-downs,
Post by Sycho
"if it's too loud, you're
too old"
After reviewing my Banshee Media Player I have artists like Alanis
Morissette, Foo Fighters, Goo Goo Dolls, Matthew Good Band, Oasis, Our
Lady Peace and the Barenaked Ladies. The loudest stuff I got is Dookie
and Nimrod by Green Day. Maybe I'm older then I think, cause I have no
idea what you dang kids buy on cassette tapes these days... Damn it, turn
down that crappy Metal and Rap, and put on some good 'ole Spice Girls!!!
Edward Theodore Gein
2011-08-21 01:56:34 UTC
Post by Sycho
Ah that's ok. I get into all kinds of rock from classics (like Simon &
Garfunkle, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Boston, Styx, Rush, Pink
Floyd, Billy Thorpe, Iron Maiden, Joe Walsh.. etc) to more heavier
metal (like Obituary, Slayer, Cavalera Conspiracy, Accept, Chimaira,
Hatebreed, Mushroomhead, Dimmu Borgir, Six Feet Under, Pantera, Cradle
of Filth, etc..) and everything in between (like Evanescence, Dommin,
Apocalyptica, Halestorm, We Are The Fallen, Within Temptation, etc..).
From time to time I might even crank up some ICP, Twizted, Hollywood
Undead, Kottonmouth Kings or Rage Against The Machine. It just depends
on what my mood is at the time.
Pentangle. We were srsly into Pentangle. They weren't much srsly into
us, though.
Imbeciles are easy; toss up shit, it attracts flies
Robert James
2011-08-21 02:26:34 UTC
On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 21:56:34 -0400 I told Edward Theodore Gein that the
only kook I've known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of
inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdowns,
trickle-downs, shutouts, freeze-outs, sellouts, numb-nuts, nickenputz and
Post by Edward Theodore Gein
Pentangle. We were srsly into Pentangle. They weren't much srsly into
us, though.
I know how it feels Theodore, I was srsly into Kate Hudson - the hot
chick aka Penny Lane from Almost Famous. But no... that damn 15 year old
teenboi manchild, Patrick Fugit stole her away and convinced her that he
was of "legal" age... They stole my Ford Focus and the crate of cough
syrup I had in the trunk. God how I miss my cough syrup.

And now everyone is like, *ghast*! What yankee guys care for fish on
their pizza. Exactly Theodore, your right, your right. Toss up shit on
the pizza, so you'll get an extra order of flies with that!

You know what it's like, living in a strange land inhabited by all the
movies you watched while dislocated and talking to pink elephants. Why I
remember this one time me and Buck Howard were at the Elephant Sanctuary
in Hohenwald, Tennessee...

But I should digress before I start to ramble incoherently with nonsense
having nothing to do with this thread or your post, as I'm known to!
§ñühwö£f
2011-08-20 14:33:15 UTC
Post by Sycho
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 01:36:45
+0000 (UTC) it was announced to all in a public briefing, Robert James
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:04:07 +0000 I told §ñÌhwö£f that the only
kook I've known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of
inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdowns,
trickle-downs, shutouts, freeze-outs, sellouts, numb-nuts, nickenputz
Post by §ñühwö£f
hey aqualung!
???
<gigolos term: "aqualung">
still ???
"Drying in the cold sun...."
GREASY FINGAHS SMEARIN SHABBY CLOTHES!
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
Sycho
2011-08-20 18:27:05 UTC
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 14:33:15
+0000 (UTC) it was announced to all in a public briefing, "§ñühwö£f"
Post by §ñühwö£f
Post by Sycho
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 01:36:45
+0000 (UTC) it was announced to all in a public briefing, Robert James
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:04:07 +0000 I told §ñühwö£f that the only
kook I've known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of
inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdowns,
trickle-downs, shutouts, freeze-outs, sellouts, numb-nuts, nickenputz
Post by §ñühwö£f
hey aqualung!
???
<gigolos term: "aqualung">
still ???
"Drying in the cold sun...."
GREASY FINGAHS SMEARIN SHABBY CLOTHES!
Hey! Aqualung!
I posted on Usenet and all I got was this lousy sig!
Bear Bottoms
2011-08-18 14:47:58 UTC
Post by §ñühwö£f
why dont you learn how to use Sandboxie?
That would require Will Bottoms to know how to click "next" a bunch of
times at an install screen. We can not assume that amount of brain power
from a big ugly bear.
I'm a female bear.
--
Bear Bottoms, security consultant
http://bearware.info
Robert James
2011-08-19 00:37:05 UTC
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:47:58 +0000 I told Bear Bottoms that the only kook
I've known is on modern Usenet. A snug-busting gauntlet of inefficiency
and misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdowns, trickle-downs,
Post by Bear Bottoms
I'm a female bear.
I don't care. Your still a furry, and there's only room for ONE furry in
this froup... and he an't no dang bear!
Sycho
2011-08-19 01:50:23 UTC
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:37:05
Post by Bear Bottoms
I'm a female bear.
I don't care. Your still a furry, and there's only room for ONE furry in
this froup... and he an't no dang bear!
I leik teh female bares. lmao
I was the next door kid's imaginary friend.
anonymous pervert
2011-08-19 08:50:04 UTC
Post by §ñühwö£f
why dont you learn how to use Sandboxie?
That would require Will Bottoms to know how to click "next" a bunch of
times at an install screen. We can not assume that amount of brain power
from a big ugly bear.
I'm a female bear.
Show us some bare hare!
Post by Bear Bottoms
--
Bear Bottoms, security consultant
http://bearware.info
Robert James
2011-08-07 01:00:42 UTC
On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 17:28:56 +0000, I rescued Princess Peach from the
Post by Bear Bottoms
I do not recommend any Mexican freeware on my site. For industriousness
and dedication to detail you can not beat Chinese.
Of course, cause we all know Chinese made freeware in no way limits the
security, privacy and freedom of information at the request of the
glorious Chinese chairman of the revolutionary people's party.