The Envy of the World
Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2017-05-22 20:43:04 UTC
On Mon, 22 May 2017 14:23:54 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "andy memory
<***@sa.ns>" determined that the following was of great importance and
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On 5/21/2017 11:36 PM, Fakey's 🐶 Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
uber-conservative dumbshits like Trump have
Dumb fuck!
he's not even close to "uber conservative".
LOL

is this were you tell us that democrats are the KKK and hitler would have voted for bernie sanders?
Grow a damned brain asshole!
i see that your brain asshole is completely developed and unobstructed, judging by the brain excrement that you have unloaded here.
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
andy memory
2017-05-22 20:47:23 UTC
Post by Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
On Mon, 22 May 2017 14:23:54 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "andy memory
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On 5/21/2017 11:36 PM, Fakey's 🐶 Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
uber-conservative dumbshits like Trump have
Dumb fuck!
he's not even close to "uber conservative".
LOL
is this were you tell us that democrats are the KKK and hitler would have voted for bernie sanders?
It's where I tell you he spent more time registered ad a Dem than an R -
is that granular enough for your stringy gullet?
Post by Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
Grow a damned brain asshole!
i see that your brain asshole is completely developed and unobstructed, judging by the brain excrement that you have unloaded here.
I think you need to be rolled flat in hot asphalt and then striped for
no passing.
Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2017-05-22 20:53:41 UTC
On Mon, 22 May 2017 14:47:23 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "andy memory
<***@sa.ns>" determined that the following was of great importance and
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On 5/22/2017 2:43 PM, Fakey's 🐶 Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
Post by Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
On Mon, 22 May 2017 14:23:54 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "andy memory
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On 5/21/2017 11:36 PM, Fakey's 🐶 Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
uber-conservative dumbshits like Trump have
Dumb fuck! he's not even close to "uber conservative".
LOL is this were you tell us that democrats are the KKK and hitler would
have voted for bernie sanders?
It's where I tell you he spent more time registered ad a Dem than an R -
is that granular enough for your stringy gullet?
is the fact that he ran as a republican with the full support of the RNC lost on you?

are you trying to distance yourself from the gigantic mess that is the GOP by now crying about the person who "saved us from hillary"?

i'll never understand you conservative whackos and your opinions that can turn 180 degrees on a dime whenever you feel froggy.
Post by Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
Grow a damned brain asshole!
i see that your brain asshole is completely developed and unobstructed,
judging by the brain excrement that you have unloaded here.
I think you need to be rolled flat in hot asphalt and then striped for
no passing.
everybody knows that you're just trying to drum up work for your unemployed steamroller driving mum.
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

andy memory
2017-05-22 22:25:04 UTC
Post by Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
On Mon, 22 May 2017 14:47:23 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "andy memory
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On 5/22/2017 2:43 PM, Fakey's 🐶 Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
Post by Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
On Mon, 22 May 2017 14:23:54 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "andy memory
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On 5/21/2017 11:36 PM, Fakey's 🐶 Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
uber-conservative dumbshits like Trump have
Dumb fuck! he's not even close to "uber conservative".
LOL is this were you tell us that democrats are the KKK and hitler would
have voted for bernie sanders?
It's where I tell you he spent more time registered ad a Dem than an R -
is that granular enough for your stringy gullet?
is the fact that he ran as a republican with the full support of the RNC lost on you?
Doesn't alter his history as a Dem one iota.

Do recall - Reagan was previously a Dem too.

You uneducated DOLT!
Post by Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
are you trying to distance yourself from the gigantic mess that is the GOP by now crying about the person who "saved us from hillary"?
No, I'm loving it big time!

What could be more gratifying than watching the lamestream left tie
themselves in knots and riot and promise to move to Nee Zooland than this!
Post by Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
i'll never understand you conservative whackos and your opinions that can turn 180 degrees on a dime whenever you feel froggy.
My opinions remain as I choose them to, evolving but not morphing to
anyone's siren calls.
Do you prefer tar...or hot creosote?
Siri Cruise
2017-05-23 01:03:55 UTC
Post by andy memory
Post by Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
On Mon, 22 May 2017 14:23:54 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "andy memory
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
On 5/21/2017 11:36 PM, Fakey's ? Whistle Holder Emeritus ?笛
uber-conservative dumbshits like Trump have
Dumb fuck!
he's not even close to "uber conservative".
LOL
is this were you tell us that democrats are the KKK and hitler would have
voted for bernie sanders?
It's where I tell you he spent more time registered ad a Dem than an R -
is that granular enough for your stringy gullet?
And Bush the Dumber was really a Democrat as well.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|Â¥
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / ¥
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
andy memory
2017-05-23 14:23:30 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Bush the Dumber was really a Democrat