About Dustin (was - BD, pick up the phone)
David B.
2017-04-19 06:28:08 UTC
Just for the record, What I have is NOT a disease! He's just forgotten
the specifics, and, I refuse to assist him with them. I've *never*
asked for sympathy, either.
I don't have to /remember/, Dustin. Here are *your very own words*,
straight from the Usenet records:-

=

I have a
rare genetic's related illness.. My breaths will continue to get shorter
until.. I just stop breathing outright. Hopefully that's still a few years
away, but.. sometimes; I can feel it.

I might look like a high school kid still, but on some days, I can feel my
real age creeping up on me with the illness I have. I especially enjoy dr
visits where they can see my birthdate but aren't doing the math to get my
age and so list the things I'll experience in my late teens, early twenties
and into my thirties, and fourties as well assuming I live that long.

The first time that happened, the dr scared me a bit..(He thought I was
twenty something). I've been experiencing the later symptoms for several
years now and I know i'm getting worse, I can feel it. Some days are better
than others tho.

They don't have a cure for my illness, but they do have a stop gap measure
to artificially introduce a missing enzyme back into my body; but I'm not
cool with blood transfusions and i'd have to start doing that sooner rather
than later and it'll only buy me a few years tops. They can't even
guarantee it would give me five more for the hassle. Not to mention the
cost for the treatment. 30k each time. It's insane!

I could have gone my entire life without being around cigs or smoking
myself and it still wouldn't matter due to genetics. Some things are just
beyond an individual persons control. So, for the most part I just tell
myself that I'm fine and most anybody would be out of breath from walking
up all those damn stairs. [g]

It's especially fun when you get light headed and see stars and you didn't
even really do anything stressful. If I'm sitting down and get up too fast,
I can pass the fuck out due to low oxygen levels/low blood pressure
sometimes and it's all related to something I can't fix that I didn't
catch; I was born with it. Every year I'd have to have blood work done so
they could monitor this stupid fucking enzyme that hasn't even been in
trace amount levels since I was seventeen years old. When I turned
eighteen, I told the drs to stick those needles up their asses; I wasn't
coming back for more. It was the same old story anyway; yes, it's less this
year than last year, or.. we can't even find trace amounts anymore; your
Liver has stopped producing it outright. This is what you will begin to
experience as you continue to age.. and they'd list symptoms.

Basically what it boils down to is this: I'll either die from cardiac
arrest that'll be painful for a little bit, or suffocate as my oxygen
levels plumit because my lungs aren't converting enough anymore. This is
what I have to look forward to, pending a car wreck or home invasion or
something doesn't get me first.

Now, you try living with that knowledge since you were a little fellow and
see if it doesn't affect your attitude and outlook on things ever so
slightly. Especially when you start to feel what the drs have told you for
years you would eventually experience. You find that you don't have enough
time to complete everything you had in mind; and that you most likely will
be leaving sooner than some other people and you had no control over any of
it.

Message ID <***@94.75.214.90>

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXnsA2B33B119AFC9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%4094.75.214.90%3E

=

I personally don't believe you were lying about this condition (perhaps
I shouldn't have referred to it as an illness, but I'm sure folk got the
gist of what I meant).

Quite a burden for you to be carrying all your life. Remember, though,
that God never gives any of us a burden which we are unable to carry.
Remember that poem I quoted to you before?

http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/footprints.htm

Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream.

I dreamed I was walking along the beach
with the Lord..

Across the sky flashed scenes from my life..
For each scene, I noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand,
one belonging to me, and the other to the Lord..

When the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that many times along the path of my life
there was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in my life.

This really bothered me
and I questioned the Lord about it:
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why
when I need you most you would leave me."

The Lord replied:
"My precious child, I love you and would
never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints, it was then
that I carried you."

by Mary Stevenson
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.
burfordTjustice
2017-04-19 10:28:10 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 07:28:08 +0100
Subject: About Dustin (was - BD, pick up the phone)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 07:28:08 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

Frank
2017-04-19 16:13:21 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
Pulmonary hypertension? I know a bit about it because I had secondary
pulmonary hypertension caused by a pulmonary embolism cured by surgery.
I was in bad shape for over a year but that was over 16 years ago.
Sounds like something a guy I know has. His lung capacity is maybe 30%.
At 20% they might give a lung transplant but he is about 70 and
probably would not get one. He carries oxygen all the time.
Diesel
2017-04-19 19:41:03 UTC
Frank <"frank "@frank.net> news:od825c$ne2$***@dont-email.me Wed, 19
Apr 2017 16:13:21 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

[snip]
Post by Frank
Pulmonary hypertension?
No.
Post by Frank
I know a bit about [snip...]
Frank, David brooks has been a long time 'enemy' of mine, because he
wasn't able to hire me to do some blackhat hacking on his behalf. He
has a well known and established track record of stalking people.
Please don't feed him as you're presently doing.

You certainly don't need to take my word for it, either. You are
welcome to read the email correspondence between him and myself which
led up to the 'doxing' wars he initiated, several years ago. I
preserved them as a single plaintext file. It's available via this
link:

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip

The individual you replied to is a batshit crazy cyberstalker who,
prior to encountering me, thought he was untouchable. As I wrote
above tho, feel free not to take my word for it, read the emails for
yourself and form your own opinion.
Frank
2017-04-19 20:04:59 UTC
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by Frank
Pulmonary hypertension?
No.
Post by Frank
I know a bit about [snip...]
Frank, David brooks has been a long time 'enemy' of mine, because he
wasn't able to hire me to do some blackhat hacking on his behalf. He
has a well known and established track record of stalking people.
Please don't feed him as you're presently doing.
You certainly don't need to take my word for it, either. You are
welcome to read the email correspondence between him and myself which
led up to the 'doxing' wars he initiated, several years ago. I
preserved them as a single plaintext file. It's available via this
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip
The individual you replied to is a batshit crazy cyberstalker who,
above tho, feel free not to take my word for it, read the emails for
yourself and form your own opinion.
Do not want to open your zip file so I won't know. Thought it was a
decent discussion on pensions and social security differences between UK
and US. There are a lot of folks as you describe inhabiting these
newsgroups. It is a shame as I do not like the twitterverse where you
are limited in exchanges.
Naturous
2017-04-19 21:34:57 UTC
It is a shame as I do not like the twitterverse where you are limited in
exchanges.
Nor do I Frank. Twisting the truth is a trait of this fool named dustin
cook aka diesel.
Diesel
2017-04-20 04:29:11 UTC
Post by Naturous
It is a shame as I do not like the twitterverse where you are limited in
exchanges.
Nor do I Frank. Twisting the truth is a trait of this fool named
dustin cook aka diesel.
The email archive speaks for itself. I didn't twist anything. I realize
you think using my first and last name without proper caps is super
insulting or something.. But, it's not. You see, I consider the source
and your lack of proper education (which is not the educational systems
fault in your case; since you just can't fix stupid) and laugh
accordingly at your miserable attempt to be insulting.
Diesel
2017-04-20 04:29:11 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by Frank
Pulmonary hypertension?
No.
Post by Frank
I know a bit about [snip...]
Frank, David brooks has been a long time 'enemy' of mine, because
he wasn't able to hire me to do some blackhat hacking on his
behalf. He has a well known and established track record of
stalking people. Please don't feed him as you're presently doing.
You certainly don't need to take my word for it, either. You are
welcome to read the email correspondence between him and myself
which led up to the 'doxing' wars he initiated, several years
ago. I preserved them as a single plaintext file. It's available
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip
The individual you replied to is a batshit crazy cyberstalker
who, prior to encountering me, thought he was untouchable. As I
wrote above tho, feel free not to take my word for it, read the
emails for yourself and form your own opinion.
Do not want to open your zip file so I won't know.
No worries. I chose to host it on a trusted domain for a reason. So
that others, if they so choose, may know exactly what they're getting
themselves into, should they make the same mistake I did, some years
back, by answering him the first time...
Post by Frank
Thought it was a decent discussion on pensions and social security
differences between UK and US.
I agree.
Post by Frank
There are a lot of folks as you describe inhabiting these
newsgroups.
Indeed. sadly though, it's not by any means restricted to usenet.
It's the incorrect thinking many people have while online; they are
untouchable and invincible, so they become what I call, keyboard
cowboys. Until they run across someone like me, that is. I'm by no
means the only individual who has the same abilities as myself, or
better. Not by a long shot.
Post by Frank
It is a shame as I do not like the twitterverse where you are
limited in exchanges.
I have no use for twitter, facebook, etc. If I want to be social, I
hangout with my friends irl. Not strangers on the internet.
David B.
2017-04-20 10:04:30 UTC
Post by Diesel
I have no use for twitter, facebook, etc. If I want to be social, I
hangout with my friends irl. Not strangers on the internet.
"Only people one knows in real-life are allowed to be 'friends' on
Facebook"

I'm sure I read that somewhere! :-)
burfordTjustice
2017-04-20 11:44:20 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 04:29:11 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Diesel
I chose to host it on a trusted domain
bughunter.it-mate.co.uk

LOL!!!!
burfordTjustice
2017-04-20 11:42:57 UTC
LOL draw between two of a kind....LOL
David B.
2017-04-20 13:18:38 UTC
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by Frank
Pulmonary hypertension?
No.
Post by Frank
I know a bit about [snip...]
Frank, David brooks has been a long time 'enemy' of mine, because he
wasn't able to hire me to do some blackhat hacking on his behalf. He
has a well known and established track record of stalking people.
Please don't feed him as you're presently doing.
You certainly don't need to take my word for it, either. You are
welcome to read the email correspondence between him and myself which
led up to the 'doxing' wars he initiated, several years ago. I
preserved them as a single plaintext file. It's available via this
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip
The individual you replied to is a batshit crazy cyberstalker who,
above tho, feel free not to take my word for it, read the emails for
yourself and form your own opinion.
For everyone to read easily - HERE is one such email!

To: ***@gmail.com
Subject: A real apology after all!
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:33:45 -0400
From: ***@aol.com

Hi Dustin

Seems this address does still function (and I've not been banned by AOL
- what more proof could anyone wish for?!!)

I can't remember all the things you told me some years ago, but I was
left with the feeling that you had had a difficult upbringing and had
lost your dad at an early age. Maybe I remember incorrectly, but I think
you once also mentioned that you had once (more?) considered taking
your own life. I cringed when I read Graham say something about you
jumping off a cliff - he couldn't possibly known how poignant that must
have been.

The nasty posts being dragged up from the past must haunt you now and
whoever is responsible for doing that should be shot.

I have never tried to hide anything from anyone. I do not live in fear
either and certainly don't respond to threats. Everything I have told
you on-line about me is the truth - but I confess that I do twist and
spin to try to draw out snippets of info. That is how I have built up my
suspicions over the years.

Peter Foldes lies, as you have seen for yourself. His buddies Robear
Dyer and Jim Eshelman http://www.aumha.org/ have also lied - I
appreciate that only *I* know that for certain! You've proved your skill
beyond all doubt. Please do it again now. Prove to yourself that you can
not pin down 'Peter Foldes'. You don't even need to tell me the result.
If he's a good guy - great. If he's not - you will find out.

You will remember a post about 'Don't mess with the old folk'. I'd
quickly explored YouTube and grabbed the clip involving a car from a
number of possible contenders. I had completely forgotten that your dad
had been killed in a car accident - it was only when you commented so
viciously that the horror of what I'd posted hit me - but by then, of
course, it was too late. I apologise most sincerely for being so
hurtful. It had been meant as a bit of fun, but it went badly wrong. I'm
truly sorry, Dustin, and hope you will forgive me.

With regard to that Google Street View fiasco .......

I had no intention whatsoever of causing you or your family any harm.
Until Aardvark tried to explain to me face to face, I had no
comprehension that I was in some way placing you in danger. Previously,
quite a long time before, I'd posted a GSV of Dave Eagle's house and
absolutely no one suggested that I should not have done so. I even took
pictures from different angles so that we could see the tall radio mast
he uses a 'Ham' and we chatted about the local youth that used the
'waste' ground behind his property for car races etc.

So, even though you haven't asked for it, I DO apologise, as what I did
was obviously a cause of anxiety for you. I am sorry, Dustin.

Everybody needs somebody! I'll be happy to be your friend, Dustin

David B.
It's in your 'zip' file, Dustin! :-)
burfordTjustice
2017-04-20 13:23:27 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 14:18:38 +0100
Post by David B.
Prove to yourself that you can
not pin down 'Peter Foldes'. You don't even need to tell me the result.
Always wanting others to carry the water.
Top class fucktard
Mike Duffy
2017-04-20 15:16:13 UTC
[...] posts being dragged up from the past must haunt you now and
whoever is responsible for doing that should be shot.
Didn't you recently drag up a post from the past for D.?
[...] I confess that I do twist and spin [...]
That is how I have built up my suspicions over the years.
No David. The suspicions are because you are paranoid. You have built them
into *delusions* via twisting and spinning.
David B.
2017-04-20 16:16:31 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
[...] posts being dragged up from the past must haunt you now and
whoever is responsible for doing that should be shot.
Didn't you recently drag up a post from the past for D.?
I do believe I did. He sometimes needs reminding that he has done and
said some really awful things
Post by Mike Duffy
[...] I confess that I do twist and spin [...]
That is how I have built up my suspicions over the years.
No David. The suspicions are because you are paranoid. You have built them
into *delusions* via twisting and spinning.
Perhaps you are right. Perhaps not.

I expect you've read all the emails Dustin posted in his 'zip' file to
come to that conclusion, eh?

For example .....

From: ***@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 04:59:51 EDT
Subject: Jenn's BB
To: ***@gmail.com

Hi Dustin

You say you aren't 'religious' but you will know that God moves in
mysterious ways - indeed, He helped me find you! The problem you have,
Dustin, is that you have been 'chosen' to help me - perhaps as a
punishment for being a 'bad lad' in the past!

You could, of course, simply refuse to answer my email messages - yet
you have given me most comprehensive comments in reply to another of
mine. Did 'someone' twist your arm and make you do that? <vbg>

I want you to understand that I do not feel that someone is out to get
me. I am driven to try to discover the bad guys for the benefit of
others, not for myself. Cybercrime is bad news and getting worse. Many
people are being hurt and I don't like that. Nor do you.

'Bye for now,

Dave
.
Mike Duffy
2017-04-20 23:04:10 UTC
Post by David B.
For example .....
You say you aren't 'religious' but you will know that God moves in
mysterious ways - indeed, He helped me find you! The problem you have,
Dustin, is that you have been 'chosen' to help me
Even if you beleive in that sort of crap, you should wait for a sign from
your god (like a cloud shaped exactly like a potato) instead of assuming
that any thought that comes into your consciousness is divine, just because
you consider yourself a 'good Christian'.

Satan supposedly has the same power, David. I'm sure Jim Jones thought that
his god was okay with all of his ideas as well.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Diesel
2017-04-21 10:56:48 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David B.
For example .....
You say you aren't 'religious' but you will know that God moves
in mysterious ways - indeed, He helped me find you! The problem
you have, Dustin, is that you have been 'chosen' to help me
Even if you beleive in that sort of crap, you should wait for a
sign from your god (like a cloud shaped exactly like a potato)
instead of assuming that any thought that comes into your
consciousness is divine, just because you consider yourself a
'good Christian'.
ROFL. I'd like to think if this god does exist, he's not that much of
an asshole. Perhaps he is. The old testament is a bit rough. Anger
issues, he seemed to have.
Post by Mike Duffy
Satan supposedly has the same power, David. I'm sure Jim Jones
thought that his god was okay with all of his ideas as well.
:)
David B.
2017-04-22 08:42:26 UTC
Post by David B.
For example .....
You say you aren't 'religious' but you will know that God moves in
mysterious ways - indeed, He helped me find you! The problem you have,
Dustin, is that you have been 'chosen' to help me
Even if you believe in that sort of crap, you should wait for a sign from
your god (like a cloud shaped exactly like a potato) instead of assuming
that any thought that comes into your consciousness is divine, just because
you consider yourself a 'good Christian'.
To begin with, it is *NOT* "crap" as you call it!

Secondly, I do *NOT* believe myself to be a 'good Christian'.
Satan supposedly has the same power, David.
Fortunately, you are wrong about that - but there *IS* a Satan, for sure!

EVIDENCE OF SATAN IN THE MODERN WORLD
Leon Cristiani

http://www.ewtn.com/library/NEWAGE/EVIDSATN.htm
I'm sure Jim Jones thought that his god was okay with all of his ideas as well.
I've read about him. http://www.biography.com/people/jim-jones-10367607#!

Folk from broken homes often do 'go off the rails'. I expect you already
know that.

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who *believe* they
can. I believe! :-)
burfordTjustice
2017-04-22 11:40:02 UTC
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 09:42:26 +0100
Post by David B.
The only people who make a difference are the people who *believe*
they can. I believe!
then you are a failure..believe that!
David B.
2017-07-30 15:53:04 UTC
Post by David B.
The only people who make a difference are the people who *believe*
they can. I believe!
then you are a failure..believe that!
No! But ......

I *KNOW* that YOU are a failure, Burford!

Your parents must be so very ashamed of you and your behaviour too.
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)
Diesel
2017-07-30 21:58:19 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by burfordTjustice
Post by David B.
they can. I believe!
then you are a failure..believe that!
No! But ......
I *KNOW* that YOU are a failure, Burford!
David, you flunked out of flight school as a danger to yourself,
others, and equipment. That's the very definition of a failure.
Post by David B.
Your parents must be so very ashamed of you and your behaviour too.
I doubt that your parents, if still alive would be all that impressed
with you and what you've been doing. Especially the drinking issues
you have, unless your mom/dad were also drunkards. Then, they might
be pleased to know you followed in their footsteps.

I seriously doubt that Nick based on what you told me about him in
email would be impressed with how you've acted in the online world.
Probably just as well that he's dead and never lived long enough to
see what you've done. Based on what you told me about him, I don't
think he would be pleased to see you stalking, blackmailing, lying on
others, and attempted to gain unauthorized access onto systems you
had no right to be on. I don't think he'd be that impressed with your
ban evasion tactics, either. Likely ashamed of you. very ashamed.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip

In case you forgot what you told me about him. I didn't. You said I
reminded you of him. Tell me something, did you go out of your way to
try and cause him problems too? Did you try to blackmail him into
doing shady shit for your benefit, too?

If lunatics had wings, this place would be an airport!
Diesel
2017-04-22 11:34:07 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David B.
For example .....
You say you aren't 'religious' but you will know that God moves
in mysterious ways - indeed, He helped me find you! The problem
you have, Dustin, is that you have been 'chosen' to help me
Even if you beleive in that sort of crap, you should wait for a
sign from your god (like a cloud shaped exactly like a potato)
instead of assuming that any thought that comes into your
consciousness is divine, just because you consider yourself a
'good Christian'.
Satan supposedly has the same power, David. I'm sure Jim Jones
thought that his god was okay with all of his ideas as well.
I had a chance to review some rather interesting posts (sent via
email) from David Brooks recently. Very, choice posts, by the looks
of things.

I've taken the liberty of copying some MIDs. If the email
correspondence wasn't an obvious clue the guy always had alterior
motives with me (as in, wanted me to do some shady shit to others he
didn't like and got pissed off when I wouldn't), these should do the
trick. If not, I can't possibly make it any more clear for you or
anyone else.

And, that apology he sent via email (that he has reposted several
times) was obviously a hollow one.

As he seems to enjoy contradicting it:

Folk from broken homes often do 'go off the rails'. I expect you
already know that.

I have certainly seen a lot of it - from Dustin Cook in particular.
He's not a very nice boi. He's careless too.
I don't know ANYONE else who has lost TWO fathers.
Rather sad. :-(

It appears that NOBODY scrolled down! :-D

As well as making a piss poor attempt to rub my nose in shit. Yes, I
lost some family members, but, I know exactly what happened to each
of them. He still doesn't know what killed his kid, and, he never
will. Unlike him, I have closure. I hope he continues to live for a
long time to come, so he can continue to remember the son he lost for
unknown reasons. He deserves to hold onto that memory for as long as
he possibly can. Further, I hope the pain of his loss is never
lessened nor forgotten by him.

And, He can't find anybody to match the skillset I have. He's tried,
and, failed, many times now. The .zip file contents remain out of his
reach. And, laughingly, that's just ONE thing I'm better with than
anyone he's recruited to help him the entire time he's known of my
existance. I'm the right person for the job he wanted done, but, I
refused to help him. :) I hope he never forgets that, either.

The guy had a hardon for me when he sent the first email. It was
*never* about the program, BugHunter. He mistakenly thought he could
con me (yes, con me) into doing some rat bastard shady shit against
others he has a problem with. Since I wouldn't take the bait, he's
been a righteous dickhead towards me ever since. And, prior to his
first email, I hadn't even heard of the guy. So there's no fucking
way I did ANYTHING to provoke him. All I've done since then is
respond in ways he didn't find suitable. Like this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=boaterdave+hhi+mp3

and

https://www.google.com/#q=boaterdave+hhi+mp3

Are you finished, by chance, entertaining the piece of shit?
David B.
2017-04-22 21:56:18 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.comp.anti-virus/xsor1F-knl0
S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-22 23:55:30 UTC
Post by Diesel
Frank, David brooks has been a long time 'enemy' of mine, because he
wasn't able to hire me to do some blackhat hacking on his behalf. He
above tho, feel free not to take my word for it, read the emails for
yourself and form your own opinion.
Shut the hell up. No one gives a shit.

Diesel
David B.
Naturous
Duffy
Burford
FrozenNorth
RonNNN
OG38

STOP CROSS-POSTING TO ALT.HOME.REPAIR
S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-22 23:55:30 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
STOP CROSS-POSTING TO ALT.HOME.REPAIR
Alt.home.repair has been added to this reply for the intentional
purpose of crossposting it. For two reasons. (1) You don't demand
Learn to use the filters provided with the software you posted this
with, thanks. Or, just mark the threads you have no interest in
have been crossposted.

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-23 00:11:28 UTC
You flatout lied to your pal, David Brooks concerning what you
built it; You must have forgotten about your braggart post above. [g]
Btw, I'm not jealous of your truck, or, you. Nothing to be jealous
weeks, assuming they were slow. Less time if they weren't as stupid
as you. OTH, You don't have the brain capacity to learn either of my
trades. :)

S***@mixnym.net

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-23 00:16:28 UTC
The MIDs prove you're a liar.
First round (live warning shot, no ID provided so far)
Second round (live, ID provided, Direct hit)

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-23 00:21:28 UTC
How many drugs or drink must one consume to live in your alternate
reality?
The Trump Kool-Aid leads one to alternative facts.

S***@mixnym.net

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-23 00:38:36 UTC
either. Yet, he happily! tried to place them in danger. I only did to
him what he tried doing to me, first.
Threats are for nutless cowards, like him. If I write that I'm going to
do something if you do something first, I really do mean it, and, I
word is your honor and it's all you really have at the end of the day.
If your word isn't worth shit, you aren't worth shit. I'm old school, I
was raised old school, and I'll carry that to my grave.

S***@mixnym.net

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-23 00:58:45 UTC
meatspace hidden from wannabe stalkers like you and David.
As I've told both of your stupid asses, You've only got drop site mail
box addresses on me. Dropsites, you dumb fucktard. NOT my meatspace.
How do you like those urls above, you lying asshole? Aren't MIDs and
howardknight just the coolest fucking thing? :-)

S***@mixnym.net

David B.
2017-04-20 10:46:33 UTC
Post by Frank
Pulmonary hypertension? I know a bit about it because I had secondary
pulmonary hypertension caused by a pulmonary embolism cured by surgery.
I was in bad shape for over a year but that was over 16 years ago.
I'm delighted to learn that you appear to have made a full and complete
recovery, Frank. Good luck with health issues in the future.
Post by Frank
Sounds like something a guy I know has. His lung capacity is maybe 30%.
At 20% they might give a lung transplant but he is about 70 and
probably would not get one. He carries oxygen all the time.
That's sad. It sounds as if he needs your friendship more than the oxygen!

I have an elderly pal of 89 who now suffers from COPD - but he already
held, and attended, his own 'wake' - about 4 years ago - so he wouldn't
miss all the fun! True! :-)

Something is going to 'get us' in the end - if we live long enough!
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)
Nomen Nescio

Nomen Nescio

Nomen Nescio

OG38
2017-04-21 00:10:42 UTC
Hit the road jack and don't you back no more no more
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
Nomen Nescio
2017-04-21 00:40:51 UTC
You picked a fight you had no chance in hell of winning, and, it
cost you.
SHIT you are stoooopid, cook. You've been slapped down and your
ass kicked over and over.

OG38
2017-04-21 00:59:48 UTC
Frustrating isn't it... :)
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
%
2017-04-21 01:03:35 UTC
Post by OG38
Frustrating isn't it... :)
only when the idiots do it
OG38
2017-04-21 02:24:40 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Frustrating isn't it... :)
only when the idiots do it
Real Idiots don't know how to do it..
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
%
2017-04-21 02:55:28 UTC
i know you just did it by reply
OG38
2017-04-21 03:49:08 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Frustrating isn't it... :)
only when the idiots do it
Real Idiots don't know how to do it..
i know you just did it by reply
I made the statement... You replied
The sun will come out tomorrow... ZZ
--
OG38
Very Close To Nowhere
Impeach Trump
%
2017-04-21 16:40:49 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by %
you just replied
Nomen Nescio

%
2017-04-21 02:14:11 UTC
burfordTjustice
2017-04-21 12:23:49 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 03:41:01 +0200 (CEST)
Post by Nomen Nescio
No one gives a shit.
Apparently you do.....LOL
S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-21 04:10:10 UTC
You picked a fight you had no chance in hell of winning, and, it
cost you.
SHIT you are stoooopid, cook. You've been slapped down and your
ass kicked over and over.
How many drugs or drink must one consume to live in your alternate
reality?
More twist and turn from the psycho of tennessee.
Psychosis
Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the mind that involves a "loss of
contact with reality". People experiencing psychosis may exhibit
personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity,
this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as
difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out daily
life activities.

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-21 04:10:10 UTC
alternate reality?
More twist and turn from the psycho of tennessee.
Awe. You give me far too much credit. You really do. Especially
considering that you live in the state of California. Now, that's a
fucking psycho tree hugging breeding ground. If your state broke off
and sank into the ocean tomorrow, there would be parties all over the
states, possibly even other countries.

S***@mixnym.net

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-21 04:51:35 UTC
you can see) you did provide me more details to continue learning
more about you and those you know irl. For free, no less. I can't
thank your stupidity enough on this. You really make my efforts to
hunt much easier when you go and fork details like the ones in your
post above.
I bet David Brooks never realized how howardknight could be used to
fuck his 'friend' over, so nicely as I've done here with you. Suppose
he regrets telling everyone about that site now? <BFG>

S***@mixnym.net

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-21 04:56:41 UTC
I owned a boat for a single summer, realized what a money pit they are
and sold it at a significant loss the same fall. As for my house, yes,
plasma cutter, the welding equipment and my other fucking tools inside
of it.
Btw, you don't even own pipe bending equipment, whereas, Not only do I
own some, I actually know how to use it, too. I've done my own exhaust

S***@mixnym.net

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-21 05:07:21 UTC
I didn't start with you. You started with me, but I'm going to see
that it's finished for you, and how.
A threat? I thought you didn't make threats cook. lol
I don't. So far, I've followed thru on everything I said I was going to
do to you. :)

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-21 05:13:13 UTC
So those engine specs of yours? We can run the numbers.. [g]
What am I supposed to do with this?
Send it without the picpaste and I'll read it.
I make it a point NOT to assume anything about you, Naturous. I know
for an absolute fact that you lie like a rug. :-)

S***@mixnym.net

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-21 05:24:42 UTC
These MIDs tell the tale
Yeah, the spinning of the truth by dingleberry cook.

S***@mixnym.net

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-21 05:24:42 UTC
My brother and his family had nothing to do with Eagles issue with me,
either. Yet, he happily! tried to place them in danger. I only did to
him what he tried doing to me, first.
Threats are for nutless cowards, like him. If I write that I'm going to
fair warning, but, if the warning isn't headed, I was raised to carry
out what I said I'd do. as in, Do what you say you're going to do, Your

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-21 05:29:43 UTC
Indeed. Great work copying your own headers in your reply; exposing the
fact you aren't using a remailer, but changed your public email address
to give the impression you were.
Is it pissing you off? :)

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-21 05:56:32 UTC
And everyone knows the rest of the story! Put away your whips! [g]

S***@mixnym.net

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-22 23:26:31 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:59:14 -0500
big cities' murder and drug problems would evaporate. Our taxes would
be a whole lot lower. The Democrat party would never be viable again.
We'd never ever have to see Hillary again. That's a win, win, win,
win...
Amen Brother!

burfordTjustice
2017-04-23 11:54:07 UTC
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 01:26:31 +0200 (CEST)

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-22 23:55:30 UTC
Huffington Post Deletes Embarrassing Piece Calling For Trump
Supporters’ ‘Podunk Towns’ To Be Destroyed by Nuclear Weapons
https://heatst.com/politics/huffington-post-piece-calls-for-the-nuclear-annihilation-of-trump-supporters/

S***@mixnym.net

S***@mixnym.net
2017-04-23 00:21:28 UTC
Police Inspector Ed Gard said agencies had tried to support Barrett and help him turn around his behaviour.
But, due to an escalation police said they were left with no other option than to slap him with an ASBO.

burfordTjustice
2017-04-23 12:08:01 UTC
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 02:21:28 +0200 (CEST)
Post by Nomen Nescio
No one gives a shit.
You do..
S***@mixnym.net